𝟒𝟑. 𝐠.𝐨.𝐚.𝐭

" 𝐘ou excited princess?" Zymeir asked as he chuckled at her enthusiasm

Today was their baby shower as well as their gender reveal. Kafeyah hit five months a few weeks back and now everything was ready.

They were both really looking forward to this day. Since Kafeyah absolutely wanted to shop for her baby, they decided to wait on the gender reveal before doing anything.

They were currently in their bathroom getting ready for the event. The theme was white and gold, they didn't want to be basic and do the usual pink and blue. So they decided that white would be for a girl and gold for a boy.

Kafeyah also got cleared for any miscarriage or high risk pregnancy. Meaning that now she could stand and walk around again, but she still couldn't do some things. Like running, walking too fast or jumping.

They didn't invite a lot of people since it wasn't necessary, only their loved ones and a few old friends.

" You look fine as hell princess" Zymeir mumbled in her ear as he hugged her from behind.

Shorty bad, slim thick
She my drug, she my fix

A cold shiver instantly ran down Kafeyah's spine and she bit her lip, trying to contain her moan. Of course they still had sex, but it wasn't as frequent as before. So it was safe to say that she was frustrated.

" Thank you papa" she blushed  " You look handsome" she cooed as she turned around and grabbed his face with both of her hands, showing her freshly done nails.

" Yeah?" he smirked before bringing her in passionate very slow kiss.

She the plug, she finesse
She the one they call the G.O.A.T

" Zymeir" she whined once he pulled away.

" What it is? Tell daddy what you want" he mumbled in her ear as he kissed her neck and grabbed a handful of her ass.

" I want you" she whined before reaching over to unbuckle his belt.

sexual content ahead kidos.

Zymeir looked at the time on his watch and saw that they had a good hour before they had to be on their way.

He then smirked and grabbed Kafeyah's hand from unbuckling his belt, before he picked her up and made their way to their room. Kissing her sloppily while doing so.

He gently dropped her on the bed before taking her white sundress off. He licked his lips once he noticed that she was only wearing a white thong with no bra.

Which was crazy of her since she was pregnant and that her titties got bigger everyday. But she refused to wear a bra with her dress, she didn't want to ruin her outfit with a bra on.