Chapter 21

I thought it was better for her to stay at home, so it was a joke, but now it's not.

Because he found out-she was not happy at home.

Sent her back yesterday, she left Chi's house, and sent her back at noon today, still can't wait to leave.

And now, still can't stay.

It's only three times. It's the third time.

Every time, it was not that Chi Zhengzheng was at fault.

That is this home, she is not suitable to stay.

Chi Zhengzheng stared at him blankly, his nose was slightly astringent, and for a moment, his eye sockets were a little wet.

She didn't cry when she wore a strange world.

She did not cry when her nominal fiance and cousin betrayed her.

She didn't cry when others despised her and accused her.

Even when Chi's misunderstood her, she didn't cry.

She has such a personality. The more unsatisfactory she is, the stronger she will be. Grandma told her that when no one cares, the tears will not shed, because...no one feels distressed.

He could hear Yu holding her hand, and the warm temperature from his big palm made Chi Zhengzheng wet his eyes inexplicably.

The eyes blinked, but the tears did not fall.

Ding Yijun was a little dazed, and opened his mouth:

"What, what do you mean?"

Wen Yu stood next to Chi Zhengzheng, holding her hand in one hand and the suit jacket in the other, with a torch-like gaze,

"She is my fiancee, I will take her away, can't you?"

The voice is calm and confident.

Chi Yan was furious, picked up the teacup and smashed it in Wen Yu's direction.

Wen Yu pulled her Chi Zhengzheng back a step, moving forward and blocking her front.

"Papa—" The cup broke on the ground, and the tiles were scattered on the ground.

The second cup sacrificed tonight.

"Presumptuous!" Chi Yan clutched his chest, angrily,

"Wen Yu! This is Chi's house, not where you run wild!"

Wen Yu didn't speak, but looked straight at him, sneered, fingertips a little bit on the suit jacket he was holding, his eyes gloomy.

—If his assistant secretary and people in the company saw it, they would have been completely motionless in fright.

People who are familiar with him know that this is his angry reaction.

Chi Yan didn't understand, so he didn't know that he had already crossed the boundary of Wen Yu's anger.

However, he felt cold in his heart for Shang Wenyu's eyes.