0͜͡4͜͡1͜͡

Hot, hot, hot

꧁Hot, hot, hot꧂

☆☆︎☆

You let out another groan as you swiped your hand across your neck. It was so hot. Of course you'd love to go to an ice rink to cool of right now, but noooo. You had to run even more errands for the volleyball team and the secret bbq that was going to be at the end of this week.

Because this week is now the last week of the training camps. And after that the spring prelims would start and after that you didn't know the next time you'd see any of the other volleyball teams.

You stop as you eye the store the shinzen coach told you to do to. Apparently he'd already paid for the charcoal for the bbq but could pick it up in time, hence why your riding around town with a rather large backpack on your back.

You take off your rollerblades, sliding on some other shoes and step into the store getting a greeting as you do.

"Hello, i'm here to pick up some charcoal. I believe the coach from Shinzen left it for me."

The male behind the counter nods and points out a few bags near the desk he was sitting behind. "Here, i'll help ya out."

You set the open backpack on the males desk and flash him a friendly smile. "Thanks."

The two of you manage to get the charcoal into your backpack, how ever the straps are weighing heavily on your shoulders and it's bulging out weirdly, and the heat doesn't help. Nonetheless you push on.

"Hey kid. It's hot out, take it." You look at the shop owner, him holding out a gari gari kun popsicle. You happily accept, thanking him profusely.

You leave the store after that, switching out the regular shoes for your roller blades again you head back to Shinzen, where the last week of the training camp was taking place.

As you arrive, the half eaten, and somewhat melted popsicle still in your grasp as you take a bite. You don't miss the new addition of Karasuno's bus there. Their usually the last to arrive due to their long drive.

You roller skate past, a little surprised to see Karasuno and Nekoma outside talking. Meaning Karasuno hadn't arrived too long ago. You wave to the team as you pass them, trying to be a little nice with all the weight on your back.

You take the ramp, opting not to switch out your rollerblades in order to go up the amount of stairs you had to climb to get into the building.

Once inside you put away your rollerblades and throw away the popsicle stick, you finally eating the last of it.

You make it to the gym where Nekomata, Naoi and some of the other coaches are conversing. You announce yourself and step forward "Uh, I have the charcoal. Any particular place you'd like me to put it?"