52| Chaos

ALEXANDER'S POV

ALEXANDER'S POV

"We are dead." Kyson muttered, causing me to let out a tired sigh as I made my way to open the door.

My father and uncles were the first to arrive, followed by the rest of my brothers, except Elijah, Vincenzo, Max and Enzo.

They all piled inside the office, with dad and my uncles taking the seats in front of the desk as the rest made themselves scattered around.

"Why'd you call us here?" Dad asked me as I made my way to stand beside Kyson, staring at his laptop and watching the tracker move towards the right side of the building.

"You are not going to like this." I replied which immediately drew the attention of everyone in the room who now looked at me with confused expressions.

Just then Dante entered the room, prompting me to glare at him for putting me in this situation.

He moved to the other side of Kyson, ignoring my deadly glare as he looked into the laptop warily.

"Has anything happened yet?" He asked and Kyson shook his head causing him to sigh and face our audience who looked impatient.

"Will anyone explain?" Mason and Silvio asked together as we noticed everyone staring at us with anticipation.

Just then we heard a knock-like sound from the laptop as the three of us glared at it.

"YOU!!" Arabella yelled, causing all of them to instantly stand up walking towards the desk.

"Was that Ara's voice?" Noah asked while Dante, Kyson and I were still attentively fixated on the laptop.

Who the fuck is this person?

"Yes me, now get in the car. I don't have time for your nonsense." Dante and I exchanged glances, as we heard a very familiar voice.

"Didn't you take her home?" Lucca asked with furrowed brows, looking at Dante who was still glaring at the laptop.

"How dare you? You've been working with the enemies. Did you also poison my grandfather too?" We heard Arabella's angry voice followed by the laughter of the motherfucker.

Everyone's furrowed brows had turned into angry daggers.

"Please tell me you fucking didn't." We looked up to see Dominic glaring at Kyson with a look of recognition in his eyes, causing the latter to look away in guilt.