Foreword

Posted 7/7/21

Edited: 7/9/21 - I decided it was probably way too long, and I took out a lot of my about me and one of the other sections I completely removed entirely.  It is still a little long, but at least it is outside of the welcome itself and the about me it is all story related.  :) 

Welcome!!!

Hello my Lovelies, and welcome to my second ever 'published' BTS Fanfiction.

If you are new and did not read Encoded in Our DNA first then welcome, and let me shamelessly plug and suggest that you read that one as well. Oh wait I already did! Feel free to comment here on this paragraph and let me know that you are new also. I'd love to get that kind of feedback!

If you have read Encoded in Our DNA then on my gosh welcome back!!! I'm so excited to see and hear from you all again. I realize that paranormal/supernatural/fantasy themed stories aren't for everyone, but honestly they are the kind of stories I tend to flock to when reading on my own. Let me know you are here by commenting on this paragraph if you like! I'd love to see your familiar names and to know that you are here with me!

I've added a lot of info here so let me just share a sort of table of contents. That way if you don't want to read a certain part you can simply skip over it if you choose. Although I would greatly recommend reading basically everything except the About Me and Why Reverse Harem/Why Choose/OT7 Romance? Section. Also definitely peruse the copyright section since I include some framework for the story as well.

♦ Copyright

♦ About Me

♦ Why Reverse Harem/Why Choose/OT7 Romance?

♦ Chapter Length

♦ Text formats and what they mean (italics, italics with quotation, bold etc)

♦ Use of Photos (it does not just include a disclaimer and will be different from Encoded in Our DNA)

♦ POVs

♦ Everleigh

♦ Alternate Reality Reminder

♦ Inspiration and References

♦ Update Schedule

♦ Bonus Updates

♦ Copyright

Okay so let's get this out of the way.

While I used outside inspiration such as mythology, religion, and folklore as the backbone to this story. The idea is something that literally came to me in either a dream or a lucid insomnia induced moment.

Should there be any stories out there that seem similar to my own then I assure you that is purely coincidental.

Please do not use the framework of my story to write your own. I can't help if the story inspires you to write one, in fact it makes me happy to encourage others to write in general. However, should the story seem too similar to this one then at that point it is essentially stealing and plagiarism.

Please do not post any part of this story on other sites. Unless otherwise indicated by me if you find it elsewhere at all then I didn't post it, and honestly I would appreciate being told about it either via comment, private message, or by posting it on my conversation board.

Outside of the aforementioned inspiration used and resources provided for research I did for the story everything else in this story is fictional and created from my own imagination.

♦ About Me

I'm not going to give you this long spiel about my life story, but I know that still won't stop me from being long winded. I will try to mostly focus on Kpop related things though since this is a Kpop Fanfiction.