Chapter 37- Opening A New Door...

Kaylas POV

They were all in there, only one knock away. Maybe they would think this is stupid? Maybe they won't even agree to come?

I'm going to save myself from the embarrassment. Turning away from the door I stared down the hall. Specifically at my bedroom door.

But when had I ever back down from something? Turning my attention back to the boys door, I took a deep breathe. The sheet of paper in my hand started to crinkle more from how much I fidgeted with it. Raising my other hand, it hovered in a fist. Ready to knock.

Before I could even lay it on the door. It opened. Revealing a surprised Ethan.

Awkwardly, I started to rub my arm as if I hadn't gone to knock on the door.

"What are you doing?" Ethan asked. His face full of confusion.

From behind Ethan I could see the peeping eyes of Gavin and Harvey. Looking back to him, I just had to bite the bullet. "I want to show you three something."

Ethan took a step back from the door entry way. Letting me take a step in closer to the boys room. Gavin laid on his bed, his phone in his hand which seemed to be blowing up but his attention was directed on me. The same with Harvey his game was paused and his headset was off ready to listen.

"I need to show you three something." I said again.

"What do you need to show us?" Gavin questioned.

"I'll explain when we get there. So are yous going to come?" My hands found themselves behind my back. Fidgeting with the page I held.

They all shared a look, as if they were speaking through their eyes. Nodding their heads they all agreed.

"Okay, well then I'll meet you downstairs." I sent them the most awkward smile. Rushing out of the room in the most natural and fastest way possible.

It's time I make them understand me.

****

We walked down the familiar street where the corner shop sat. I could count on Big Gus to give me some moral support and food.

Standing outside Big Gus corner shop. The boys all shared weird looks. Nidding my head towards the door so they wpuldnfollow me in. The bell rang letting Big Gus know of our arrival.

A big goofy smile sat on Bug Gus face as he leaned on the counter. Watching me enter the shop but with my brothers.

"Look at who it is! You seem awfully popular lately." Big Gus wiggled his eyebrows up and down as he looked at my brothers.

"Kayla who is this?" Gavin whispered to me.

"Big Gus meet my brothers. Gavin, Harvey and Ethan meet Big Gus. He has the world's best food in the most shittest shop." I teased.

"You have got that one correct darling." Big Gus winked. "So what can I get for you today?"

Looking back to my brothers they shrugged. But I think they were still just taking in Big Gus.

"Four of your famous lasagne." I smiled placing my money down on the counter. Just as big Gus was about to take my money. Gavin came over flicking through his wallet.

"Kayla I'll pay."

Big Gus looked to me and then to Gavin. As if asking for permission to see if it was okay if he paid. Slowly nodding my head. Big Gus pushed my money back to me and took Gavins.

"It will be ready in a few. Make yourselves comfortable." Big Gus took the recipt. Disappearing into the kitchen.

"Well this place is charming." Ethan commented as he looked around the shop.