Chapter 4: Operation Apocynum

All forces of Glastieve household was ready before dusk waiting for the Duke's command to advance. This war between the two household was not publicized to the people outside the dukedom.

They wouldn't know there's a conflagration today not until it will publicized by the duke.

Somewhere near the estate their's a group of people gathering and coming on by one on the maximum of eight persons. You can only see something similar on them, a tattoo printed with the flower of Iris somewhere in their bodies. It was hidden by magic if their with other people except from fellow members.

The magic they use was called 'Hidden'. A member from their guild cast it in them making it hidden well.

They are the members of Iris. The eight are: Raffaelo, Raffael, Theseus, Casimir, Percival, Crisis, Davloise, and Indigo.

Raffaelo powers are: Ferrokinesis and air.
Raffael: Crystal and water magic.
Theseus: Shadow Mimicry and Bilocation.
Casimir: Telepathy and Import magic.
Percival: Lighting magic.
Crisis: Healing and Poison magic.
Davloise: Chain and Presence magic.
Indigo: Spatial magic.

In this world, people are gifted with one or two powers. Those people who have one affinity called Onun, while with two affinities is Twun. However, having one magic doesn't mean you're weaker within two magic holders. Onun are strong with only one affinity.

"Indy, how's your vacation going?" Casimir asked with a playful smirk showing. The one whose just came late who was Indigo faced Casimir with a annoyance on his face.

"Thanks to you. I wasn't able to enjoy it." Indigo said while Casimir burst in laughter because he made Indigo fight with a water snake that troubles the villagers making his weekend vacation ruined.

"It wasn't a vacation anyways." Indigo silently mumbled and annoyed.

"Stop it you two already. Anyways, Raffael, I heard about your youngest, is it true?" Crisis said after scolding Casimir and Indigo.

"Heard it too." Davloise entered the conservation.

"And rescue mission for him? What if he's not there?" Indigo said while walking closer to a tree to lean in.

"I'm also getting confused because it was sudden. Care to enlighten us up, Raffael." Stretching the back of his neck, Percival asked the Raffael along with his brother who were silent since they came.

"As our father said, Evyterr was staying in the Count's manor all these years. Father said we need to rescue him because he might be in danger." Raffaelo starts explaining making Raffael take the next.

"And what we knew all along in those documents where false information. I was also troubled and it can't be helped. Father was furious not because of the affairs involving Count Beren but for that bastard well being."

"You know that bastard your talking about is still in our list of criminal targets, Raffael. He needs to be alive." Percival look at Raffael with seriousness.

"I'm starting to think young master was not responsible for the unjustified crimes that's been pointing him out, Percy." Theseus who was at the sidelines listening earlier speak up making everyone averted their eyes on him.

"What are trying to say, Theseus? That he was innocent?" Raffaelo with in deep trouble about Theseus said asked trying to confirm his accusations.

"Yes," Theseus firmly said.

Crisis who was thinking about Theseus said became conflicted. He knew, they knew, Theseus won't say something without proper investigation and observation. Means everything this guy said could be true.