»» Entry 017

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ - █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

3rd Person POV

,,  What- What are you doing?! "  (Y/n)  shrieked as the abyss mage added more pressure to his grip.

,,  I Have him!!! Let's Leave before-" Just as the Hydro Abyss mage could continue,  The Child bite his arm.

Their teeth sunk through the cloth of the Abyss Mage, causing him to wince and loosen his grip on (Y/n). (Y/n)  took this opportunity to kick the Hydro Abyss mage away and distance Themselves away from the mage. The Abysd mage gripped onto his arm, attempting to withstand the injury cause by (Y/n) 's bite.

,, WHAT ARE YOU?  AN ANIMAL?!? "  The Hydro Abyss mage screamed at The child before receiving an angry honk from (Y/n).

Diluc put his hand on (Y/n)  shoulder which cause the child to turn to the red-haired.

,, It's best for you to run, I'll take care of them, " Diluc told (Y/n).

(Y/n)  nodded before they quickly fled from the scene. The Cryo abyss mage shook his head in disappointment at his partner before disappearing into icy wind.

,  That Maniac- ' As the Hydro mage cursed at his partner leaving hom while floated back.

The Hydro abyss mage turned to Diluc who got his Claymore ready to attack. In a flash, Diluc rushed over to the Hydro abyss mage as he raised his claymore above his head before slamming it down when essence of pyro burst out from the broadsword.However, The mage managed to slip away a few centimeters from the attack .

,, You know you can't beat water with fire!! "  the mage sneered at the Dark Knight.

,,  And you're a slippery one... " Diluc stated before swinging his blazing claymore at the hydro abyss mage.

Once again,  the hydro abyss mage dodged the attack. The mage quickly casted bubbles all around the field. The mage let out a chuckle, wondering how the red-haired will act when he is capsuled by the bubbles on the field. Despite restricted field, Diluc effortless avoided all he bubbles before unleashing his attack at the Abyss mage.

The Hydro Abyss mage  shrieked as he stumbled back. The bubbles around Diluc soon popped as Diluc walks up to the wounded Hydro Abyss Mage. The red haired squated to make eye contact with the Hydro mage. His crimson eyes burned into The Hydro's beady eyes as he turned away.

,, If only he didn't leave me behind... You could've been defeated!! " The Hydro abyss mage growled at Diluc.

,,  What do you want with (Y/n)? " Diluc asked the wounded abyss mage.