[ch:2] 5

"Umm... F/n?"
"Oh yeah ofcourse. " you walked back to the door as Adil sighed in relief.
!click!
He turned around as he heard a small click of the door locking. Now he was stuck in a small little room. With this tiny girl that he could probably break in half.

"Go on. Change. "

"What are doing? "

"You forgot to lock the door last time.. So I am locking it for you this time"
He didn't forget to lock it. You pushed the curtain in as Adil closed the door. So when he locks the door it won't lock properly.

After Yuta went into his changing room. You pulled on the curtain which caused the lock to get pushed back into place. And thus the door opened

"Are... are you not going to leave? "
"Do I need to Daddy~"
"Wh...what?"
"Nothing~ " You leaned against wall and continued with a smirk.
"I am just a little girl. You shouldnt feel weird changing infront of me right? "
You will make him look at you like the 18 year old adult you are. After that if he rejects you. That's fine. But no more "little girl" excuses.

"Haha... Y-yeah. But.. Um but don't have your own clothes to try on? Haha! I mean it's your party you know! " Adil didn't know why but he felt very nervous. Almost as if he is... trapped. But that's not true! You are the dumb kid trapping yourself with a man you know nothing about. You don't know the things did. The things he can do.

And he prays to god you never find out.

"Psst. Don't mind that! I will be fine. I wanna help you with the clothes. See if you need another size or something then I can go and get it for you. "
"You don't have to-"
"But I want to~ Besides I did take you both away from the business thing y'all came here."
"The investment on property-- "

"Yeah that money property whatever. So this is the least I can do for you. So go right ahead. "
His bulge was so big. You could probably shower with the amount of cum he could be squirting out.

"O-Okay. "
Adil sighed, you are a such a nice girl with such lovely intentions. A venomous man such as himself should stay far away from someone so innocent like you.

He changed a few times with his back turned to you. Underwear on. Sadly he didn't take that off. Finally he settled on a outfit you and Adil both liked.

"Nice! Although... " you walked over to him and slut dropped. You pushed aside the hanging charms and placed your palm on his bulge.
"This looks a bit too tight..." you rubbed on the bulge with a gentle up and down motion. Adil blushed. His voice lost, as his muscles tightened.
"Adil? " You looked up at him with the worst angle Adil could imagine.

He blushed, voice quivering he covered his mouth quickly. He didn't know why he was being such pervert when you are being so nice to him.
"No-no!...no it-its f-fine."
It was so hard not to smirk like an anime villian/love interest right now. You had to hold it in. You don't wanna blow away your cover... yet.

You used your nails to pinch the cloth -also the skin under it a bit- and then stretch the fibre over his bulge..Over and over again. It caused friction over his skin making it hit up more.

Please vote if you are enjoying the book.