Epilogue 1

After five years,

Jungkook was sleeping but woke up with some birds chirping sound, he whined and turned to the other side covering his ear with a pillow and his head in someone's chest but there was no one there so..... he crashed land his nose on the pillow.

"Ouchie!" he got up rubbing his nose but his eyes were still closed with a cute pout on his lips.

"Taetae" he whined but when he didn't get a response he opened his eyes only to open them wide.

"AHH!!" he screamed as got scared.

"Where the fuck am I??!!" He mumbled and got down from the bed.

He saw a knife on the table, he went closer to the table and he was fascinated with so many types of knives.

When he was about to pick he heard the bathroom door unlock, he got alerted and picked up a knife.

He could hear footsteps getting closer to him when he felt the footsteps stop behind him he turned around and place the knife on the person's neck but regretted it after seeing who it was.

"Really? You want to kill your husband now?" Taehyung asked raising his eyebrow and pointing at the knife on his neck.

"Sorry," Jungkook kept the knife back on the table "I thought I was kidnapped" he pouted.

Taehyung hugged him, leaving wet kisses on his neck, the younger tilted his head to the sides to give his husband more access to his neck.

"Taetae~ Hyun Ae~" Jungkook moaned.

"She is with her uncles and aunties, don't worry she will be fine" Taehyung continued to give wet kisses and hickeys on his neck.

Jungkook wanted to give in and let Taehyung do whatever he wants with him but his head started pounding like crazy since he got drunk yesterday and he wanted to ask some questions.

"Taetae~ ah~ stop" Taehyung was in no mood for listening.

"TAETAE!!" Taehyung stopped and whined.

"My head pounding like someone is throwing a hammer at it" Jungkook whined.

Taehyung chuckled "Sit, I will get you some meds" Jungkook nodded pouting but soon smiled when Taehyung kissed him.

----------------------------------------

Both were laying on the bed cuddling, Jungkook's head was on Taehyung's chest  who was playing with hair. Jungkook was between Taehyung's  legs, both were watching a movie.

Taehyung was shirtless and Jungkook was in Taehyung's hoodie which was reaching his thighs and both were covered with a blanket. Both were watching a movie, Taehyung was pecking his head from time to time when their phone rang indicating a video call.

Taehyung picked up the call and a small human with a bunny smile flashed on the screen.

"EOMMA!! APPA!!" the cheerful voice sad.

Jungkook immediately sat up on Taehyung's lap properly making Taehyung groan a bit but he ignored it.

"How are you princess?"

"I am good eomma. How are you and appa?"

"We are also good. Where are the others?"

"They are here, the bottoms are giving a lecture because the tops decided to cook" Hyun Ae giggled. Jungkook sighed.

"Btw appa" Taehyung hummed "Don't go hard on eomma" Jungkook had wide eyes, Taehyung smirked. Hyun Ae giggling harder.

"You-how?!" Jungkook was flustered whereas the father and daughter were laughing at him.

"Can't promise princess" Taehyung said as he gave  wet kisses on Jungkook's neck.

"Taetae, stop" Jungkook pushed his shoulder so that Taehyung would stop kissing but nothing worked instead....

"We will talk later princess" after byes Taehyung ended the call and threw the phone somewhere, hovering over Jungkook.

Before Jungkook could speak anything Taehyung kissed him, hungrily, roughly, filled with lust yet with softness, gently, filled with love.

He broke the kiss, both were looking in each other's eyes when Jungkook said "I love you" kissed Taehyung again.

"I love you too" Taehyung managed to say in the kiss.

He broke the kiss "So, our honey for a month starts now"