Be easy on me ~ Kazuha (2)

ps. Okay so i ended up making pt 2 out of boredom soooo buckle up (smut included)

It's been around 8 months since you and kazuha got together. You were more than happy with him. Kazuha had moved into your apartment and he got a job after you both graduated everything was perfect.

Kazuha got called to go into work late this afternoon leaving you at the house. You had decided to go and see him at work, It got boring at home and you were impatient. He could be their all night so you just got ready ro go see him. He should be one of the only people in the office right now.

You finally arrived at his work building, after parking you walked inside and signing into the building.
Before you could reach the elevator someone had stopped you. you immediately knew it was Childe. He's one of the people that work for kazuha and for some reason anytime he sees you he tries to talk for hours. It's almost like he waits for the moment You walk through the door.

"Hey y/n how are you why are u here so late" He smiled at you but honestly you weren't amused. "Hey childe i'd love to talk but Im here to see kazuha" You spoke while entering the elevator.

"oh okay would you like to get coffee later tomorrow-"

The elevator doors shut before you could say anything. To be honest you were glad they did it would be awkward to have to turn him.

Once you arrived on his floor you made your way to his office. Opening the door only to realize he wasn't there. You went over to the large glass windows staring down on the city lights.

"It's beautiful isn't it y/n" A deep voice sounded behind you. You responded in a hum turning to look at the man behind you. Kazuha closed the door before walking to his desk and taking a seat. "I got impatient and wanted to come see you" you smiled making your way to him. You sat onto the desk in-front of him. "that's fine i don't have much work left" Kazuha replied coldly moving papers around on his desk. You whined hopping off his desk and going to sit on the couch across from him. He stopped you before doing so. You could tell something was nothing him.

"We're you planning to go out with childe tomorrow hm?"

You looked at him funny remembering what childe asked you before the elevator doors closed. "What not at all is that why ur so mad?" You questioned.

"Mhm he knows your mine yet he still chooses to try to fucking ask u that."

You kissed his lips softly pulling away slightly. "Kazuha i'm yours okay no one else's" You smiled kissing his lips yet again this time rougher. Things slowly got hotter and heavier the sound of your breathing filled the room. Kazuha pulled you onto his lap as the make out digressed. His hands began pulling up your shirt.

"What if someone sees us here babe?" You stopped, yes you wanted to do this but you weren't sure this was the best place.

"Y/n it's late at night and we are on the 15th floor and the only people here i promise we will be fine."

You nodded discarding your shirt somewhere in the office. "Okay but be easy on me"

Kazuha hummed before discarding his shirt. He picked you up placing you onto his desk moving anything in the way. He took his belt off tying your hands above your head with it. His lips touched yours yet again kissing down your body until he reached your shorts. He slowly pulled them off throwing with the other clothes.

"be a good girl for me and open your legs."

Swear that could have made you cum on the spot. You did as your told showing your clothed heat to him.  He didn't waste any time pulling ur panties off your body. His hands played with your folds kissing your neck softly.

"So wet just for me hm" You only nodded it was so much to handle.

"Use your words y/n"

"Y-Yes"

He pulled away kissing down your stomach. It wasn't long before His tongue began working onto your heat. Your back arched off the table, Your hands being cuffed make it even harder to keep your composer.

"ah shit kazuha" you groaned your cheeks tented with pink.

You felt your high coming and he knew which is why he pulled away. Leaving you annoyed but you knew you shouldn't say anything who knows how he would react. All you did was whine.

"I want you to cum over my dick not my tongue got it." Kazuha said before taking off his undergarments.

"Yes sir" You groaned back arching slightly. He lined up with your entrance kissing your lips once more before sliding into you. His member filled your walls up completely. You moaned loudly throwing your head back. He gave you time to adjust before moving. His thrust gradually got rougher. Your back arched off the table your head thrown back you looked a mess. Kazuha loved it though more than anything.

"F-faster please" You spoke looking him into his eyes. Which he complied moving his hips even faster. The sound of moans and skin on skin filled the room. THANK the lord for being the only people in the building.

"I'm about to cum kazuha ugh fuck" you said trying to catch your breath.

"Me too baby come for me"

Which you did, him following not long after. His warm liquid filled you up completely. You were on the pill so no baby's here. You both sat there catching your breaths.

"You did so well princess" He spoke moving the hair out of your face.

"Mhm now take my hands out of these" you smiled weakly.

Kazuha laughed taking the belt from the wrist freeing ur hands. You pulled his face in kissing him lovingly like you did when you first got together.

"I think your gonna have to help me get dressed and walk to the car."  Kazuha laughed at ur words.

the end.

I got so bored i decided to make the pt 2
( sorry for any errors<3)

Also are you rolling for kazuha if so have you got him?