29. Ancient Beast

The spiritual beasts nearby are acting differently. The sky is getting dark and it seems a strong typhoon is about to occur. The qi around the White Forest is getting denser. The spiritual beasts are advancing to a certain direction following the flow of qi.

This phenomenon is not noticed by cultivators as the cultivators present inside the White Forest are ignorant to this kind of event. The cultivators from the central are not present with reason of the news spread to the powerful figures of the central four months ago. This news is a little bit exaggerated, formulated and spread by a certain bored young master.

Meixiang's team on the other hand took this opportunity to be rich and get stronger. They kill spiritual beasts and harvest beast cores. This set up continued for two days straight.

At the Wei kingdom, the phenomenon inside the White Forest was just noticed by spies of different organizations from centrals on the second day. Unfortunately, even the news about ancient beast is to be known by these people, central is too far from the Wei Kingdom. With this reason, the spies themselves whom are not with the best cultivatiom among their organizations entered the White Forest by themselves.

On the third day, the ancient beast has not yet descended from the sky but Meixiang's team encounter a great luck. A ninth stage warlock with a wind attribute- a Gann Wooly Cheetah was spotted nearby. Meixiang instructed Uncle Tian, Bai Zihan, and Tian Feng to subdue it. Tian Ling, Auntie Tian, Old Leng and Meixiang are watching from the sideline while the others continue to harvest beast cores.

The cooperation of the three are successful. It only took three hours to subdue it. Because it's already in it's ninth stage, Meixiang tame the beast herself as Xian Ji's mental power is not yet well established. The Gann Wooly Cheetah was contracted by Uncle Tian.

That night, part of the sky turn gold and a sudden loud clap of thunders rang. The rumble of thunders can be heard in the distance and even outside the Wei Kingdom. When the thunders are gone, the part of the sky brightly shine in a golden color. That gold light then accumulated in one spot and a golden ball of light appeared in the sky. A round golden light descended slowly from heaven.

The people of Wei Kingdom saw this occurrence. The brave enough cultivators run to the White Forest without any preparation. The Wei Royalties also sent their people to the White Forest.

Meixiang's team on the other hand are already on the exact location where the golden light is about to land.

Tian Ling gulp when he saw the golden light in egg shape closing the distance towards him slowly.

Three months ago when Xian Ji contracted Little Little, Meixiang discuss the matter of the ancient beast to the whole team. Tian Ling volunteered with a reason of the central is dangerous place for a weak youngster like him who doesn't have strong puppets as his bodyguards. No one refuted with his shamelessness.

Everyone is three step away from where Tian Ling is standing to give him his own stage.

Tian Ling gripped the dagger on his  hand tightly. When he saw the golden egg is about to land near where he's standing, he wounded his finger and ready to drip a blood on the shell of the ancient beast but suddenly the golden egg split vertically and two small figure flew passing Tian Ling omitting his existence.

Everyone was dumbfounded. Everyone's gaze follow where the two figures landed. Everyone is in daze when they saw a white fluffy ball was jumping up and down to Old Leng's head and another black fluffy ball was on Auntie Tian's embrace.

Meixiang raised her left eyebrow when she saw the two little balls of fur.

These creatures are called Kion Yi. At the war of gods and demons, Kion Yi is the contract beast of the right hand of the human's representative.

This man who leads the human race wasn't named and only labeled as the Legend in the books inside the sacred book. The Legend's most trusted man have this Kion Yi as a contract beast. This beast didn't fully participated in the war but was given a task by the Legend. This task was not stated in the books and only vaguely mentioned in the ancient beast books. Meixiang can only know this task if she can only unlock that part of the library about the war of gods and demons.

Kion Yi, aside from it's powerful strength was also known having a good instinct and can detect the luck of a being. This ancient beast have an exclusive role to that war so the other information about it was not stated completely.

Meixiang can't explain how this ancient beasts are two creatures in one egg and can choose their own masters without dripping the blood to the eggshell. She can only guess with the information she know that the Kion Yi chose the people nearby with the greatest luck as they have the greatest instinct on whom to follow. Meixiang knows there is a deeper meaning about this two creatures that is related to their ancestor's role in that war.

Everyone was still dumbly looking at the two small balls playing around Old Leng and Auntie Tian. Meixiang didn't mind to explain what is happening and said, "Let's get out of the forest for now. Other cultivators are approaching this direction."

(A/N) Thank you @nwaezevivian5 whom commented in this story...AT LAST! Lol. And yes also to @SophiaMeneses590 whom I received my first vote and also thank you to those who constantly voting this story. I really appreciate it. You guys rock! Be safe everyone.