Chapter 30

Isabella's POV:

"Move, you bitch," here comes Queen Vanessa. Bow down peasants. I said mentally. Note the sarcasm. She pushed me and took a seat near Alex. I just sighed and stood in the corner. "Why are you standing? Take a seat Isabella," Nathan said. "It's fine Nathan," I replied softly. He wanted to say something but didn't say anything. "Let's start the meeting," Jacob said coldly. "I am not happy with your yesterday's proposal but I'm willing to make negotiations," Alex said in a demanding and powerful voice. It was actually sexy. Not now Isabella! I mentally chided.

"What negotiations?" my uncle asked. "I'm ready for the partnership but 80% and I will not marry Vanessa," Alex spoke coldly. He continued, "in fact I will take Isabella with me." At this statement my eyes widened but I kept a poker face. I don't know what to feel. Whether to be happy that I'm getting out of this hell hole or be scared knowing that they are mafia and that to the most powerful ones who can do anything they want.

God knows what they could do. "You can't do this to me boo. I love you. You can't take her. She is ugly, useless and a bitch," Vanessa shrieked. I felt tears running down my cheeks but I didn't make a sound. Even if I am used to these words, it still hurts. "You won't say a word about her. Otherwise it's you and a bullet in your head. Understood?" Alex yelled.

I flinched at his angry voice. She shut up. "You can't take 80% of my company and forget about Isabella," my uncle roared. "It's not me who needs help, Thompson. I know your company is at a loss and if I am not wrong the company will shut down within two months if you don't pay the bank. I'm just doing a favor to you," Alex spoke in a dangerously low tone that makes you shiver. "And about Isabella I think she is more than capable of making decisions for herself. And she knows why I am doing this." I furrow my eyebrows in confusion. What does he mean by that? Then I remembered Russians. If I am not wrong then he must be doing all this because of them. My uncle looked at me. I slowly nod my head and look down.

Vanessa's clothes

Vanessa's clothes

"You bitch," my uncle roared and slapped me across my face so hard that I think I had a whiplash. "You knew your sister loved Alexander then also you opened your legs to him. You are nothing but a slut likes your mother," my aunt continued. I couldn't say anything in embarrassment because they berated me in front of others. I look at Alex, Nathan and Jacob. They look so angry and shocked. I just avoid eye contact with them.

"ENOUGH!" Alex roared, making me flinch. He turned towards me and his eyes softened for a second but turned darker as he turned towards my uncle, "You will not do or say anything to her. She is under my protection. If I see any of you coming near her I swear I will you with my bare hands. You pack your bags. We are leaving in 15 minutes and you are coming with us," Alex said to me. I nodded and went into my room and packed my bag.

I didn't have too much luggage so it didn't take much time. I grabbed my laptop and my mom's necklace and made my way out. "It's okay Isabella, I will take your luggage," Jacob said. I thanked him and said, "You can call me Isa." He nodded and went out of the house. I followed him. As I was leaving Vanessa dug her nails in my arm and said, "He is mine. And I will make your life a living hell." She pushed me towards the door making me stumble. I quickly made my way towards the car. "Where is Alex?" I asked Nathan who was leaning against the car.

"He is here," Nathan said motioning behind me. I turned around and saw Alex coming from the house. "Come on Isabella," he said, taking my bag and walking towards his car. "You know I can pick my bags myself," I said as I followed him to his car. "I know," he said and opened the trunk to keep my bags. He shut the trunk and opened my door and motioned me to get in. I got in and muttered a thank you as he closed my door. He jogged towards the drivers seat and started the car.

"What happened there?" I asked him. "You are in danger so we have to protect you," Alex replied. "You don't have to trouble yourself. I am fine," I said softly. He sighed and said, "You don't understand Bella. These people are reckless. They would hurt anyone who is close to me and my family. You are Kate's best friend and my family likes you. So it is our responsibility to keep you safe." I nodded at his explanation.

He is known as a cold hearted and ruthless businessman but it seems he has two sides. We both were silent after that. Thank God he didn't ask about my uncle's behavior because honestly I don't really have any explanations for what he did. He usually doesn't hit me in front of others but I guess whatever Alex said must have pissed him off.

Hola people! Here's the next chapter. Isabella is finally out of that hell hole.

Question of the day:

What is your hobby?

Enjoy!