46: 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘣𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘭𝘺 ☆

Sexual content basically this whole chapter..

Oh my gosh. 

A sinister smirk forms on Alek's lips and his eyes twinkle with mischief. He puts the small remote back in his pocket, grabbing my hand in his and dragging me to the couch. 

He sits me on his thigh, facing him. His hands roam over my body, goosebumps rising from his light feathery touch. 

"Daddy," I whisper out, needy. 

"What kitten?" He questions, feigning confusion with the smirk still on his face. 

I whimper when I feel the vibrator start again, this time more slow. "P-please," is the only thing I can say. 

I moan when his hand grabs my throat, pushing me down onto his thigh. "Please what? You have to use your words like a good girl." 

"P-please, please just, just fuck me, d-daddy," I beg, more whimpers leaving me too. 

He chuckles, shaking his head. "Aren't you just so cute when you're desperate, huh? So desperate for dick in your pretty little pussy, yeah? Isn't that right, baby?"

His words turn me on so much more. I feel the wetness on the underwear as he pushes me back onto his thigh. 

"Answer me, slut," he demands, forcing me to look at him with the hand around my throat. 

"Yes, daddy. P-please," I  beg more, tears filling my eyes. 

He doesn't respond but I feel the vibrations quicken, making me let out a loud moan. "No, darling. Remember to be quiet for daddy," he reminds in a soft tone. 

I slowly nod my head, distracted by the overwhelming sensation forming in my lower stomach as Alek begins to rock me against his leg. "Daddy, can-can I-" I'm interrupted by my own moan. 

"You can cum, baby. Be a good for me and cum," he softy says, turning the vibrator up even more. 

I let go, feeling the juices spilling down my thighs. 

"We're not done yet, kitten," Alek informs, making my eyes widen slightly. 

He lifts me up, placing me standing in front of him and he pulls my sweats and underwear off of me. "Daddy, wh-what are you doing?" I ask, grabbing onto his broad shoulder for support as my legs shake under me. 

"I'm gonna fuck the pretty slut just like she asked me to," he answers. He pulls my shirt off too, leaving me bare except my black lace bra. 

A gasp leaves my lips as he pulls me onto his lap, straddling him. 

"Wasn't that what you wanted, baby?"

"Y-yes, daddy. It was but-"

"No buts, love. I'm just giving you what you wanted and you're gonna take it like a good girl, yeah?"