44. Anna once belonged to him!

What was everyone thinking about her?

She suddenly got a headache, and she said, "I have washed the clothes, but they aren't dried yet!"

There were no clothes at home that she can wear.

Daniel Taylor said, "Ask Jack Smith to take you to buy new clothes."

Anna Stark didn't have many clothes. She wore those clothes repeatedly. Daniel Taylor usually didn't buy new clothes, so he didn't think of these things.

But now he realized.

Anna Stark said, "But I can't dress like this and go outside."

Daniel Taylor understood her problem and called Olivia Taylor.

Olivia Taylor had already heard about the Isabella's family's visit. She wanted to come to her house, at the same time she received a call from Daniel Taylor, he asked her to bring some clothes for Anna Stark.

She replied, "OK."

John Peter was sitting on the sofa at home, scrolling his mobile phone.

"A poem, a bottle of wine, a sword at the end of the world…" Listening to the voice coming out of the mobile phone, Olivia Taylor knew that he was playing a game.

He was graduated from high school now. Olivia didn't mind him playing games. Moreover, she always felt that her son has something on his mind these days.

Especially when he came back last night, he didn't look very well.

She went close to him and said, "Son, you stay home and have a good rest. I am going to grandma's house today, I don't want to take you there."

John Peter's eyes were fixed on the mobile phone.

After hearing Olivia Taylor's words, he looked up at her mother.

Olivia Taylor felt sorry for his son. She looked at him and said, "Don't think that your mother is cruel these days. Mom has no choice. I just want you to not always aim at Anna. Aunt Isabella was introduced to your uncle by me. When your uncle had an accident, she left your uncle. Mom always felt sorry for your uncle. You understand, don't you?"

Olivia really loved her son very much, but these days she had to be a little strict with him.

John Peter lowered his head, looked at his mobile phone and said, "Aren't you afraid that one day Anna Stark will also do what Isabella Brown did? If you support her like this, you will again feel responsible for everything."

John Peter's words made Olivia Taylor's heart thumped. She looked at John Peter. She knew his son's nature, and she felt that he knew something.

His behavior with Anna Stark was a little strange, she couldn't help asking. "Do you know anything?"

She suddenly remembered that Anna Stark and John Peter were from a school. "Did she do anything in school before?"

Olivia didn't know much about Anna Stark or her family, just because Daniel Taylor liked her, so the family also chose to support her.

However, Olivia Taylor still loved her son more.

John Peter looked down at the game ID, Star.

That star, his Anna once belonged to him!

Unfortunately, now Daniel Taylor took this, John Peter didn't have the courage to take back his star. He could only restrain himself, "No, there is nothing."

He was well aware of his uncle's temper, and even after saying anything wrong about Anna he would not get any benefit, but maybe by this, he would end up hurting himself.

All he can do was to let Anna Stark leave Daniel Taylor!

Olivia Taylor breathed a sigh of relief, "I thought you knew something about her. Even if you knew anything I still don't know how to talk to your uncle."

John Peter looked at Olivia Taylor and asked, "Mom, if one day you want to choose between my uncle and me, who will you choose?"