The Tri-Wizard Tournament

"Rita Skeeter aye? She sure does love making things interesting." snorted Ron as he read the article of the Daily Prophet that most wizards had seen by now.

The Ministry was madness at this time due to the constant negative feedback and the parents of muggleborn students angry that their children could have been seriously injured or even killed due to their negligence.

The Dark were having a jolly good time with this news while Albus Dumbledore was up to his knees with Howlers.

"She does, though she isn't someone I'd associate with." said Sebastian as he munched on some chocolate frogs, rolling his eyes at the card he got inside. "Dumbledore. He's everywhere." muttered the male and Luna hummed thoughtfully. "Only for now."

Sebastian opened his mouth to respond, when an explosion went off somewhere outside the door. The two wizards shared a look then jumped when they heard, "FRED, GEORGE!"

There was laughter and Ron shook his head.

"I swear, for two of the smartest people we know, they're mad." he mumbled and Sebastian chuckled. "They just know how to have fun." he said, just as the compartment door opened, revealing a flustered looking Padma and a smug looking Blaise.

"Hey guys. Draco and Hadrian aren't here yet?" he commented as he took a seat, pulling Padma along and she looked as if she wanted to continue some unspoken conversation, but said nothing.

Ron raised a brow, but shrugged in response. "Not yet. Probably off..snogging somewhere." he said slowly and Padma went red in the face as Blaise chuckled, playing with a lock of her hair. "I doubt it, you know how serious Hadrian can be." he replied and Sebastian snorted.

"Yet you underestimate how persuasive Draco can be."

Blaise paused and Ron chuckled as the door slid open to reveal a much taller looking Neville. The boy was trying to fix his robes, his dark hair messy on his head and he looked rather agitated.

Blaise swore he saw Ron bite his lip, but waved it off in favor of teasing Padma.

"Not too used to your height I see." commented Sebastian, opening his Potions book and Neville growled in annoyance. "I don't see why people want to be tall. Do you know how many things I've bumped into just today?" he muttered as Ron stood, straightening his robes for him.

"Bill had the same problem for a bit, you'll get used to it soon, don't worry." smiled the red head and Neville's expression softened slightly, Sebastian rolling his eyes at their small display of affection.

"Yeah, you're right. Still annoying though."

"Who do you think will be chosen for the tournament?" asked Sebastian, changing the subject as the rest of the Inferno piled into their compartment, taking their usual seats, all but Fred, George, Draco and Hadrian who were not there just yet.

"Well for us it has to be Adrian or Graham, right?" said Theo, his hazel eyes focused on something he had been reading for quite a bit now. "Could be Cedric. He's improved so much more from when we first approached him to now." pondered Neville, slumping down into his seat.

Ron gave him a look, but he ignored it and the red head rolled his eyes.

"True. One thing is certain, this year will be interesting." replied Blaise, his eyes glittering with mischief. The others made noises of agreement, just as the door opened, revealing their esteemed leaders.