28: epilogue

"You don't actually think I'm going to take you to Paris?", he asked glancing at the last unchecked item at the bottom of the list.

"Why not?", you asked pouting and made big puppy eyes as you looked up at him. A big smile immediately curled up on his lips at the sight of you.

"You're too cute to say no to", he said chuckling and stepped closer to cup your face in his large hands and press a soft peck on your lips.

"So you're taking me to Paris?", you asked trying to fight a stupid happy grin.

"We'll see, babe. Depends on how good you behave", he said smugly giving you a smirk.

One and a half months later you sat on the plane to Paris.

He surprised you with the tickets on the day you wrote your last exam. You were so happy and excited that you teared up and flung your arms around his neck.

You didn't expect him to actually buy flight tickets since they were pretty expensive. But he did it anyway to make it possible for you to tick off the last goal on your list.

You felt bad that he spent so much money just for a stupid point on a bucket list but he reassured you that it was fine because he found cheap tickets. It was worth it since he really wanted to go there with you.

A week after you got your results you found yourself with him on the plane to Paris.

"I'm so excited", you said fastening your seatbelt as the plane was soon going to take off, "and also nervous and happy. It's like I'm going to explode with all the emotions I'm feeling right now."

"You know there's something I can do to help you relax", he lowered his voice and laid his hand on your thigh giving you that glance.

"Oh no", you sneered removing his hand from your body, "I'm not going to join the mile high club. Get that idea out of your head at once. Imagine the humiliation of getting caught."

He just shrugged and put his hand back on your thigh where it belonged in his eyes. His hand was so big that it easily grasped your thigh.

"Last time I checked you quite enjoyed having s£x in public and don't act like you're so innocent", he said piercing you with obscure eyes.

You knew what that look meant. No backtalk. But it was way too much fun to do whatever you liked to do.

"Well last time you checked we weren't on a plane but in the bathroom of some restaurant. There's a difference", you explained grouchily, "so don't get your hopes up, my pants are staying on."

At first he looked very displeased but his facial expression turned into a complacent one when hearing the last sentence.

"No one said you'd have to take your pants off", he said looking you up and down.

"You might as well just suck me off", he suggested watching with a smirk how you became upset about his words.

"You wish. There's no way we're going to fit inside the toilet cabin together, firstly and secondly, everyone will see us how we're going inside. So the answer stats the same: No", you told him.

"Okay, then in the hotel", he said shrugging again and leaned back satisfied.

"What? No! We'll be going to the Eiffel Tower after we checked in and got changed. The weather is perfect today", you disagreed, "you can wait. We don't have so...."

You fell silent when he suddenly jolted forward and brought his face really close to yours.

"Stop worrying, babe", he said in a gentle but determined voice gazing at your lips, "I was only joking. It's going to be fine. Relax."

You nodded slowly listening to his words and follow his advice.

"I'll kiss you now", he said smiling cheekily at you before he pressed his lips on yours. He could makw every worry go away with his amazing kisses.

And for the rest of the flight you could lean back and relax. He made sure you wouldn't get worked up and that everything would work out.

Even though you were a little jet-lagged you checked in, freshened up and went straight to the Eiffel Tower.

By now you were so excited that you were running and jumping like a small child so he had to take you by your hand to keep you from getting lost and bumping into other people.

The lawn in front of the Eiffel Tower was packed with people but it didn't make the sunset ambience one bit less pretty and romantic.

Your fingers were intertwined as you walked up to the Eiffel Tower with your head tilted back to look up till the top.

"Okay, so here we are", he said letting go of your hand as you were already fighting with the zipper of your pocket to retrieve your phone and take loads of pictures.

You were so amazed that you completely forgot why you actually came here.

He waited patiently for you to take all the pictures you want but after five minutes of millions of useless shots he grew tired of it.

As you were about to take the third picture with the same angle he called you.

"Come on, babe. That's enough, now come over here", he stopped you and made you realize what you really came for.

A smile formed on your lips when you shyly stepped closer and he closed the remaining distance between you by pulling you to him by your waist.

"Thank you for making all this possible", you whispered, your eyes never leaving his, "I'm also very grateful to have you. I think you know how much you mean to me and how much I love you but I'm saying it again."

"And I hope you keep saying it for a long time", he said leaning in, "because I feel the same way. And I want to keep saying it to you too... I love you."

You smiled happily when he connected your lips in a sweet kiss filled with love and passion.

This kiss was special, it conveyed so many emotions, it could also be your wedding kiss. Right in front of the Eiffel Tower, in Paris, the city of love.

Marriage...

When you pulled away you bit your bottom lip and lowered your gaze as you blushed and he couldn't take his eyes off you.

"You know... there's actually something that I added to the list. One last thing", you admitted with a sheepish grin.