Drunk Jin

Taehyung PoV:

I am speechless from hyung confession.I pressed one button to pull up partition screen in car.

"I don't think you should say anything right now. You are not in right state of min-"

He roughly pushed me back on seat
and started kissing me. His mouth moving over me with rough, luscious strokes.

His nerves blazed with pleasure, and he squirmed and clutched at me, pulled me closer.

I could taste tequila in his breath.I drew him deeper and used my tongue to make him open his mouth.He shivered and gasped.All this moans are making me crazy.

"Everything off ".He pulled my shirt above and started kissing my neck then chest and then kept moving down.His sinful mouth is making me forget that we are doing all this in a car.

He started sucking my nipples. He keep sucking them like a lollipop and then released it with pop sound.

I keep writhing in agony below.I want us to stop but also don't.

Sinful faces that he is making, moans from his mouth and just him exploring my body without any inhibitions is making me crazy.

He then started sucking on my navel and start to push his tongue inside it..

"Ahhhh Hyung..." .Never in my whole life I thought Jin Hyung will do this kind of things to me in car.

He started tugging on my jeans. Fumbling with jeans for button.

"Open it please", he gave me his most seductive glare.

I buried an agonized groan. I gripped his hair and pulled his head backward.My eyes flew open as I felt the pulsing charge, the heat and tension that seemed ready to explode.

"Tae... take me...," he whispered, going crimson from head to toe.

"Take me-", he kept saying that. I cursed.

I shoved him away from me, turning to the side. He was gasping uncontrollably.

He moved toward me again, "Tae-"

"Stay back," I said with such force that he jumped in fright.

"You are drunk hyung. I shouldn't take advantage of you like that".

"Did I do anything wrong? I mean it's my first time seducing someone".He started pouting.

"Are you crazy? I am so turned on right now .Ahhh.We are not doing it for the first time while you are this drunk.In a few seconds we will be at you home. See we are here. Can you walk?". Everything in my body is screaming at me to just fuck him.It looks like I again have to pick him up and put him in bed.

Who is hyung here again?

"I can walk. See?" He starts swaying.

I scooped him up in birdal style and started walking toward his house.

"Hey!! I said I can walk. Hello! I am not baby! Ok now you had this coming".Jin put his hands around my neck and started sucking my neck.Ahh I bet it's going to leave hickey tomorrow.

"Hyung stop it! I said not today. Sit here. I am going to kitchen to bring some water.Till then change into your night clothes".

When I came back from kitchen, I saw his head stuck in his shirt. While his abs are on full display. Taehyung control!!!

"Let me help" I pulled down his shirt.

" You will not drink again without me. What if I was not there? It looks like you would have kissed anyone-"