19

A/N: chapter finna be short since i got something else coming up in the next :))

(っ◔︣◡◔᷅)っ ♡

𝘴𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘥𝘢𝘺
𝟻:𝟶𝟶 ᴘᴍ

❧ "I cannot believe y'all got us kicked out," you snapped while walking behind Rylee and Eren who were being forced out by their arms by the mall security. Eren and Rylee were both squirming in place but yelped after falling on the ground once the security let their arms go.

The two continued to be obnoxiously loud for no reason at all even when they were asked to be quieted down at least three times. You felt like they had to be controlled by leashes because they just wouldn't act right.

"Ereeeen, I'm showing Mateo this!" Connie sang as he stopped recording Eren who was hurriedly trying to stand up on his feet, "Chill, Connie, Chill!" Eren sprinted up to Connie to grab his phone but missed.

You chuckled to yourself as you watched Eren chase Connie around the parking lot like wild animals just to get Connie's phone. You felt your body jolt a little after feeling someone tap your shoulder.

"Who's the blonde?" Raevyn asked you while pointing at Rylee who was tossing her shopping bag into your car, rising her head after to run her ringed fingers through her hair.

"That's my best friend, Rylee," you smiled while resting your chin on your shoulder. You looked at Rylee, whistling to get her attention, "You're into her?" you asked Raevyn, still looking at Rylee who's eyes were widened at Raevyn who shot her a wink.

"She's a cutie," Raevyn chimed calmly, resting her arm on the trunk of her car while smiling at Rylee, watching her walk away from your parked car and up to her.

"Y/n, do you mind?" Rylee finally stood in front of you while nodding her head to the opposite direction, gesturing for you to get away from her and Raevyn. You clicked your tongue and walked away from the two and back to your car.

Jean and Amoura weren't anywhere to be found, you assumed that they were probably in Jean's car and you were right. Luckily they were just having a conversation in the two front seats and not, y'know, having conversation with something else.

freaky fucks...

You opened your car door and placed your shopping bag on the passenger seat. As you closed the door with your hip, you felt two hands being placed on your waist with your body being turned and used as some type of shield.

"Ha! You can't do nothing now Eren, Y/n's here!" Connie stood behind you, his chest heaving up and down as he breathed heavily. Eren's nostrils flared, his tongue sticking out at Connie like a little kid would before walking away.

"I can be let go now?" you titled your head back as you looked up at Connie, his cheeks rising up as his smile was all gummy. Connie turned your body around to face his body, your hands caressing his arms as he kept his hands on your waist.

"Can I ride with you? I don't feel like going home right now," Connie beamed. You were sure that nobody was gonna be at your house since Jalen was out with his friends and your parents weren't coming home from work until 10. You'd end up being home alone til then.

"Sure, I got the house to myself anyways," you rose both of your shoulders to a shrug and rubbed your lips together while gazing at Connie's hazel eyes, your hand now rubbing his arm.

"Oh? Lucky us then," Connie roamed his hands down your back as he brushed the tip of his nose against yours, "Connie!" you giggled, turning your face to the side just to feel Connie's lips tenderly brush against your cheek.