xci

Time had stopped after Madeleine had said yes. Fireworks were still bursting in the sky and in both Fred and Maddie as they kissed passionately under the star and firework covered night sky. Fred pulled away from the kiss laughing and held his now fiancée close to him, her smile mirroring his. "You can come out now!" he called and all of a sudden, Alicia, Lee, George and Lee came into view.

"All of you were in this too?" Maddie asked as Alicia and Lizzie tackled her into a hug.

"Of course we were," Lee said and gave Fred a hug.

"Oh this is so exciting! Tomorrow after roast we'll come by and start planning everything!" Lizzie squealed.

"That sounds like a plan," Alicia chuckled.

"I can't believe you will soon be my sister-in-law Mads, this is wicked," George grinned and hugged the blonde tightly after doing the same with his brother. "You two should go home and celebrate alone, while we pick this up."

"Hot engagement sex," Lee wiggled his brows. "I wanna hear all about it tomorrow."

"George you should take the car, I don't think we'll be able to wait an hour until we get back to our place," Fred winked, making Maddie swat his chest. "Oh and we're taking the cake."

"We'll see you all tomorrow but, we have business to attend right about now," Maddie beamed and looked down at the ring on her finger. "Thank you all for this, this is truly the most wonderful surprise I have ever had."

"Well you lot, like my wife to be said, we have business to get to so see you all tomorrow," Fred smirked and summoned the cake from the blanket, holding Maddie tightly as they disapparated back to their flat.

"Does it make me a bad person that I'm glad that they don't live with us anymore?" Lizzie chortled.

"Not really because I'm glad too, I just feel bad for the poor blokes who are their neighbours 'cause they definitely won't use a silencing charm," George snickered and threw his arm around his girlfriend.

Just like Fred had predicted, the second their feet landed on their flat's floor they were all over each other. Clothes scattered around the floor in random places, the bed's structure creaking as the headboard slammed against the walls. Loud moans eliciting from Madeleine and guttural grunts coming from Fred along with his dirty words that had her screaming his name over and over again like a mantra as he made her see stars several times that night. And for their unlucky neighbours, they didn't use a silencing charm just for the sake of it.

"Let's just do it simple," Fred said softly as she dug in a spoon into the small cake he had summoned from the kitchen. "Not all of that shit that went on with Angelina and everything extravagant and over the top with hundreds of people invited-"

"Chéri, as long as it is just you and me, for all I care the rest of the world can fuck off," she smiled sheepishly as she rested on his bare chest, tracing patterns on his skin with her fingertips.

"You have no idea how much I love you," he pressed his lips on her temple. "Now the bloke from next door that likes staring at you from his balcony knows that you're mine and only mine,"

"I love you even more, and you're right, I'm only yours," Maddie giggled and ate a bite of the cake. "Does it get any better than this?"

"You mean eating engagement cake, naked in our bed, post sex?" he chuckled and opened his mouth so that she could feed him another spoonful of cake.

"That's exactly what I meant," she grinned and pecked the corner of his mouth that had frosting smeared. "I wanna see the house again."

"When you tap it like this, we can see a kind of model," Fred bubbled after summoning the scroll of parchment and tapping it with his wand, moving his wand around to show different rooms and spaces of the dream house. "Here is your really big kitchen and this would be our room with a balcony to stargaze-"