41 ~ The cursed reality

VOTE!

Gulaab POV

My state was like a moth ready to be burned anytime.

The fire was in its dangerous, demanding and pleasing mode. Ready to burn me to the ashes anytime. His more than warm body becoming slightly sweaty when his hands reached my bosom and I just tried to not escape through my mouth the kind of sensations I felt.

I didn't felt it before even with the fact that he did it before. It was like his consciousness was more killing and dominating. His eyes having more fire and ways behind. His touch on my skin felt rough not only making my skin alarmed sensually but creating a foreign sensations in my lower abdomen.

His eyes deep, more refreshed and focused as if he had sought the biggest problem. Before this day, I could see tense lines on his forehead every time even if he tried hard to hide them from all. But, may be I was becoming a real wife for him. Who was now able to understand what her husband was going through. And that's what I able to understand now.

His actions slightly rough but enough to bring all the desires of mine to a conscious state that were sleeping hard. When his fingers pinched my dark skin, I felt as if a trail of sensation ran through my body. And why wouldn't I feel that. His body was large enough to keep me on verge of foreign sensations. His body was something pretty much attractive to me from beginning. But now, when I was feeling his rough hands against my sensitive skin, I couldn't stop myself from moaning.

It was becoming unbearable to me now. Honestly, I couldn't take it. The sensations were strong enough to shiver me with each touch. The roughness was sparkling enough to stop my brain processing.

And to intensify the steaminess between us and to drive me crazy he pushed his lips against my buds. My mouth hung open slightly when the warm wetness touched my hardened skin. His tongue magical enough to bring goosebumps over my chest when it accidently hit my skin.

"Sultan..."

My reaction felt like begging. Honestly, I could beg for this anytime and anywhere. He looked at me slightly and I broke our gaze out of timidness. His lips around my buds were enough to make me red out of blush.

I have never thought of it. I fisted the bedsheet when I felt his teeth slightly and a loud moan escaped my mouth.

My heartbeat racing madly, my heart throbbing loudly and my lower abdomen shivering continuously. He pressed his hand against my bosom and I felt like crushed. I pressed my thigh together as I felt slight wetness down there.

His midriff was against mine and I could feel his hardness against my lower body. My arched my body and he pressed his lips sucking my chest hard, rough and madly.

He unknowingly forced his body over me more and I stop.

"Sultan... Stop!"

I forced my lashes close as his lips filling me with newly sensations and then he took his lips away looking at me.

I opened my eyes catching the breath and looked at his questioning eyes.

I didn't know what to say but the most Bothering thing was obviously his strong body. He could easily lift me up in his arms and the thought of him doing this to me against the wall broke all the levels of blush. And I managed to say.

"You are strong"

He chuckled and confidently said.

"I am"

I didn't know why I sounded so stupid this moment.

He again leaned himself closer to me and I forget everything for sometime until a knock on the door was made.