Anonymous Call

"Abhi, I have purchased a new apartment for you and Ramya to move together near her college," said Janaki.

Abhi and Ramya was shocked, he asked her
" Amma... what was the need for it?? We are all staying together and being happy right?? Then why do we want to live separately from you all??"

"Exactly, we want to stay with you all. I don't want to goto that apartment" said Ramya.

"Listen you both, I decided after so much thought. Abhi... Can't you see how much Ramya suffers from traveling everyday?? She can't come home and study well, she is getting tired, "asked Janaki.

" Aunty that's ok. I'm fine with that" said Ramya, interrupting her MIL.

" I know you will manage but what if your health deteriorates?? What if your marks get less??"asked Janaki.

" Amma... I will help her in studies, no need to go alone for that " Abhi tried to convince his mother.

" My decision is final, today you can go with Ramya to the new apartment and have a look on it once.You both can do the modifications as per your wishes. That apartment is near to her college and also your office, so hopefully you both will be comfortable there" said Janaki and left the place without waiting for their reply.

Akash and Sowmiya too accepted Janaki's words. They asked Abhi and Ramya to move to their new apartment just for sometime. They can come here every weekend.

Abhi and Ramya looked surprised, they were confused at all the family members' words. Abhi was suspicious why his family wanted to send him away with Ramya.

Ramya felt bad for going separately, she cried for leaving Sowmya and going alone, Sowmya consoled her that she can come back here once her final semester completed. Abhi consoled crying Ramya and promised her that they can come back home soon. He asked her to get ready to go out.

They both went to their new apartment to check it. Abhi thought to speak with Akash alone once to know what is happening in their family??

*****************************************

" Amma do you think this will work??" Asked Akash.

" Why not ?? Definitely will work " Said Janaki.

" But they are worried," said Akash.

" That's fine but soon they both will accept each other and live like normal married couples, " said Janaki.

"But they are getting well even now, so why push them alone??" Asked Akash confused.

His mother smiled and said, "I'm giving extra boost up that's it. For them living with us will be different from living alone; they both will depend on each other for everything. That will decrease their distance so, let them go there now. Once I find they are inseparable I will bring them back here. Until then, keep an eye on your brother. I can't trust him, he is too good and naive, so he may decide to do anything wrong. I can't let them both separated"

****************************************

Apartment " Green City" was near Ramya's college, it will be around 10 to 15 minutes to her college from that apartment. It was located in the outskirts of the city but not so far away. It's a kind of mini township with so many blocks and with all the necessary items they can buy inside there.