Chapter 12

Y/n's POV :

We were walking beside the street. Kurama was holding my hand tightly like a little baby. I was looking everywhere in awe. I was also busy keeping my mind away from the things what happened back in the coffee shop.

I never wanted to yell or snap at Kaneki. I was just not in myself. I was upset also... jealous. Jealous that he was in Touka's arms... instead of mine.

"What's wrong, Honey-Pie??", Kurama said snapping me out of my thoughts.

I slapped my cheeks with my both hands. Kurama looked at me with confusion, surprise and also shocked mixed eyes.

"I really have to get my shit together and start writing my story book again."

"Whoa!! I've never seen Y/n like this before. Are you sure you're okay, babe??"

I looked at him with an upset face. Suddenly Kurama pulled me into his chest out of nowhere. I was shocked and also very flustered at his sudden reaction.

"God!! Look where are you going dude", he said to someone with an angry voice

I looked back and saw a man with was walking without any balance. Not looking where is he going. And the most important part was he had soo many heavy things that'll hurt any people if they are not careful.

"Are you hurt, honey pie??", Kurama asked me looking down at me with a worried tone. I shook my head saying no. He was relieved and left a sigh. Then he hugged me closer.

"Let's drop the plan of going to the coffee shop and relax in the nearest park right over there", he said to me pointing at a park beside the street. Then he pulled me with him walking towards that park holding my hand soo tightly.

When we arrived the park, I was it was basically a hill. There is a huge cherry blossom tree on the center of the park.

We climbed up the hill and went towards the Sakura Tree. There was a little bench near the tree and there was no one. The place was peacefully quite.

"Honey-Pie, sit here on this bench. I'll just go and buy us coffee. I'll be just back in a moment. Okay??", he asked me with a worried tone.

I just nodded and sat there as he rushed down for the coffee.

I was looking around. Cold breeze was hitting my face. It was more like kissing the bare skin of my face. My long hair was flying as the breeze. I closed my eyes and enjoying the peace as well as the cold breeze.

I don't know how long I was sitting like that. I heard a sound of snapping picture beside me. I opened my eyes and looked at where the sound came from. I saw Kurama taking my picture.

"Apple-pie, you know I don't like taking pictures", I said with a sigh.

"Awww... But honey-pie, you were looking soo cute and peaceful in that position", he said with a pout and sat beside me giving me my share of coffee. Me and him took the first sip together from our coffee.