Chapter 24

Chi Zhouchen has been holding back for two days and will be in class tomorrow. If he has not found it today, then Chi Yan will tell him next week.

He was obviously anxious.

Chi Yan shook his head and frowned: "I haven't checked it out yet, but the house in Wangjiang Manor is already on sale. He may know someone who bought the house in advance and lives there temporarily."

The houses in Wangjiang Manor are all well-decorated. As long as you buy a house, you can live in it at any time.

"Is it possible that he bought it? Or is he related to Yu Ding's real estate company? Even... Is he related to Yu Ding?"

Chi Zhouchen always felt that Wen Yu might not be that simple.

I always ignored him in the past, but recently because of Chi Zhengzheng, his sight has also been placed on Wen Yu, only to discover what kind of aura he has.

When those eyes stared at him, he felt a little scared.

He began to wonder-is Wen Yu really such a simple person?

Wen Yu, Yu Ding, but there is also the word "Yu".

Chi Yan shook his head: "I've thought about it. Yu Ding’s boss is rather mysterious and he came back from abroad. But Wen Yu has not been abroad for a long time, and there is no Wen Yu’s name among the founders. And when he attended a chamber of commerce before, the person in charge of Yu Dinglai was probably forty years old."

At that time, the popularity was also very amazing, Chinese and foreign mixed, coming in and leaving in a hurry, very much like a big boss.

Chi Zhouchen thought for a while, and then asked, "When was Yu Ding founded?"

"About three or four years ago, when Wen Yu hadn't graduated, or just graduated, it was impossible to have that kind of capital and ability." Chi Yan threw the pen on the table.

"Will he be the top of Yu Ding?" Chi Zhouchen speculated again.

If it is just an ordinary employee, it is impossible to live in Wangjiang Manor, and ordinary employees have to go to and from get off work every day, Wen Yu is a person who has nothing to do.

Chi Yan shook his head again: "Impossible. If Wenyu is really so good, he wouldn't be able to live in Wen's house all the time, and suffer from Wen's eye roll. At the time of the engagement, your sister was still a vegetable..."

Chi Zhouchen sat down slowly, his doubts gradually dispelled.

Yes, if Wen Yu is really capable, why not say it in hiding? Why is he still accepting the gaze at Wenjia, and even deciding him a vegetative fiancée, does he dare not object?

Moreover, Wen Yu was not very old when Yu Ding was founded, and even at his current age, he does not seem to be someone who can be a senior in Yu Ding.

It seems that I am thinking too much.

Chi Zhouchen let out a long sigh, and for a while, he didn't even know if he was disappointed or relieved.

"It's just that why he lived in Wangjiang Manor, it's worth noting." Chi Yan knocked on the desk.

This is not something Chi Zhouchen has to take care of. He nodded and said nothing.