38

His eyes darkened, he raised his left eyebrow sarcastically but attractively..He saw the username, "Why is yoongi's caller id has a tangerine and a heart on the side?" His eyes pierced at her with visible red flames.."Do you both had a relationship that you're hiding behind me?" He crawled into her.

"J-Jungkook, it's not what you think!" She suddenly said, he look at her before he answered the call.."Hello? Y/n—" Jungkook cut him off, "So tell me? Do you have a relationship with her" Jungkook said angrily, "Yes, i have a friendly relationship with her, why'd you ask?" Yoongi said in his deep calming voice, "By the way, where's y/n" Jungkook seductively chuckled, "We're busy fucking each other, I'll see you tomorrow..Bye" He hang down the call, his doey eyes look at her.

"Don't put a heart on his name or all boys on the said of their caller id's, people might think you're a slut" Y/n felt hurt by his words, she knows that he's slut shaming her but..She don't want to complain because if she does, jungkook would've punch or kick her a$$ out of the house, he came close to her.. Whispering to her ear, "You need 2 more rounds for your punishment" He said in his husky voice, y/n gulped, knowing what's gonna happen next.

__________

The girl aroused from her deep sleep, a sheer of a yellow bright light flashed on her eyes..She blink a few times and yawned quietly, she look beside her..Seeing a half naked muscular body, a smile put on her face, "I knew you won't leave" She murmured under her breath, she chuckled silently when she heard soft snores on his mouth.

She tuck his long hair behind his ear, and now..she can see his beautiful porcelain face clearly, y/n can't help but admire his beautiful sculpted face that were made by the God's, his cheeks and the tip of his nose had a hint of soft pink, his sharp jawline was perfectly sculpted and his kissable lips..Makes her wanna kiss him in enternity.

She lick her lips, she stand up still naked from the soft mattress, her legs are slightly wonky from last night's event, when she pick up her clothes that were scattered on the floor, she chuckled sarcastically at herself when she saw the ruined black thong on the floor, which is ruined by jungkook last night.."How am i suppose to get one then?" She murmur with a deep sigh.

She entered inside the large luxury bathroom, she look to the left..Making her halt from her movements, there's a set of two piece of clothes with victoria's secret underwear, she's kind of insecure of the clothes because it's kind of revealing for her.

She went on the glass sliding door from the shower, she went inside of the large shower..She slowly twisted the metal faucet, the cold water hits her soft skin and into her long shiny hair, she was quite shivering because the water's temperature was almost like ice.

She rinse herself for a moment until she's completely soaked from the cold water, she look around if she would see the body wash and a shampoo, she finally saw the shampoo but there's one thing missing "Oh god, where the fuck is the body wash?" She murmur, kept looking around the shelf.

"Is this what you're looking for?" A husky voice echoed through the shower, making her slightly flinch..She covered her body with her arms, and turn around to see the man who she missed.."You don't need to hide that beautiful body of yours" He stare from her curvy body to her wide innocent eyes.