Chapter 25

But no, Wen Yu's smell is superfluous, obviously not as good as Liu Yuxiang.

Although Liu Yuxiang doesn't have any special abilities, the Liu family spoils him, and most of the Liu family will belong to him in the future. Such a large family property is mainly married in, and he will be a rich man with a face throughout his life.

But Wen Yu has nothing.

In such a comparison, the gap is really too big.

Wen Yiran's brows furrowed tighter, and his lips pursed.

After Chi Zhengzheng heard Liu Yuxiang's self-report, he did not refuse, nor struggled to resist.

Is she trying to hook up Liu Yuxiang?

Even if the other party is molesting her?

Oh, really Chi Zhengzheng is still the same Chi Zhengzheng.

Wen Yiran's eyes were full of sarcasm, he took a step back and watched indifferently.

"Liu Yuxiang, you let go of Chi Zhengzheng! What do you mean? I tell you, I don't allow you to touch her!"

Wen Sisi was angrily and went forward to drag Liu Yuxiang.

But she was a girl, she couldn't pull a big man like Liu Yuxiang, she was pushed away by Liu Yuxiang with a wave of his hand.

Wen Sisi was very angry.

She didn't know why she wanted to stand up for Chi Zhengzheng, but she just didn't see anyone bullying Chi Zhengzheng in front of her, let alone Liu Yuxiang, who she hated.

"You let go!" Wen Sisi rushed up again.

Chi Zhengzheng looked at her with a calm voice: "Wen Sisi, you get away."

The voice fell to the ground, and he was taken aback.

Next to him, the ridicule in Wen Yiran's eyes had already reached his face and made no secret of it.

Chi Zhengzheng looked at Wen Sisi firmly.

Meeting her eyes, Wen Sisi listened to her subconsciously, and took a step back.

Liu Yuxiang was happy, lowered his body, his face was about to touch the face of Chi Zhengzheng, and his voice was drunk and frivolous:

"Are you called Zhengzheng? That's a good name. I really like you. Just when I saw it, you felt that My heart is out of control, be my girlfriend."

"Really?" Chi Zhengzheng interrupted him with a smile.

She smiled, Liu Yuxiang was stunned, staring at her blankly, his eyes were amazing and obsessed.

Why is there such a good-looking person?

"Of course it's true! I really like you."

He raised his hand, trying to touch her face.

As soon as Chi Zhengzheng smiled, his face became cold, his feet raised, and he attacked precisely at the position he had just spotted.