promise 💫

>Taehyung is the head alpha of the pack, and because of the authority he carried, he was naturally quite strict. Which makes him a strict caregiver to his omega, but his strictness never last when he's with his omega even if he is sometimes a bit of a brat<
Mentions of-
•Alpha Tae
•Omega Jungkook
•Nesting

Requested by @Sioxtre

"No you can't it's too dangerous, I forbid you. There's no way I can let my pack leave to fight in such broad daylight!" Taehyung growled.
"Now get back to your homes" Taehyung spoke with such authority, hiding the fact he wanted to get home.

Taehyung was head alpha of the pack, who was strict and authorial. He took his place seriously for the safety of his pack and that rubbed into his personality. So naturally he was quite strict but again it was all for safety purposes. Because of this, his omega is a little and so when he is his caregiver he tends to be quite strict, which again is for safety purposes.

The group went home, and Tae finally arrived. He walked through the door letting out a sigh when he was bombarded with his mates smell.
Tae walked around the house and finally found his omega in their room. Their bed was full of Tae's clothes and blankets he's used recently, while Jungkook was curled up in the middle, obviously showing that he was nesting. Tae walked to the boy and peeled away the duvet to wake his omega up.

"Nuu Koo ish sweepy" Jungkook grumbled against Tae's pillow, shooing away the boys hand so he could pull up the duvet.
"Come on baby, you need to get up"
"Nuu shoo shoo" Jungkook growled in a whiney voice.
"Koo get up now" Tae spoke with authority.
Jungkook's ears wriggled and he quickly shot up from his position.
His eyes were still droopy from just waking up and he was still pretty tired.

"B-but daddy Koo ish tired" Jungkook whined with a huge pout displayed on his lips.
"No baby, you've been sleeping for around 11 hours, if you sleep anymore you won't be able to sleep tonight!"
"Fine! Daddy doesn't cawre about sweepy kookie" Jungkook grumbled as he jumped up from his nest and ran out the room, letting his bratty side show.
"Koo come back here!" Taehyung yelled, releasing his angry pheromones making Jungkook stop and whimper.

Jungkook regretfully walked back, feeling his legs shake as he took each step. He stood in front of the elder who towered above him. Tae rested a finger under the boys chin and made him look up. Jungkook bit his lip nervously as he stared at the elder.
"What did I tell you baby?" Taehyung asked in a deep voice making the younger shudder.
"T-to not r-run i-in the house" Jungkook mumbled.
Tae's eyes widened as he didn't even think about the boy running in the house, he was thinking of something else.
"That's true but whats the other one" Tae furrowed his eyebrows.

Jungkook pondered on what the elder could be talking about, till finally he realised.
"Koo sh-shouldn't dowubt daddy's love or cawre for kookie" Jungkook muttered loudly, so Tae could hear.
"Exactly, an alpha will forever love his omega, and I will always care for my lil baby. Never doubt me or express that I don't care, because I do,okay?" Taehyung expressed still with a sharp tone.
Jungkook nodded while fiddling with the bottom of the alpha's shirt, playing with it anxiously thinking he might get punished for breaking 2 rules.

"Stop looking so nervous baby, i'm not going to punish you, but any more attitude like that, then I will have to. Consider this your first warning okay" Taehyung cupped the boys face softly.
Jungkook again nodded as he leaned into the warmth of the elder's hand, shutting his eyes gently.
"I love you baby" Taehyung said as he admired the younger, holding his cheeks like he was the most precious thing you could ever hold.
"I love you too daddy" Jungkook breathed out softly, nuzzling into the elders hand more.
Tae smiled for the first time this morning, and slowly moved his hand away.

Jungkook released a soft whine when the warmth from his face disappeared.
"Patience baby" Taehyung chuckled before reaching down and picking the younger up from the floor.
Jungkook let out a squeal and quickly clung onto the elder tightly. He was quick to shove his face into the crook of the elders neck, moving his nose till he found the alpha's scent gland. He was quick to take in the elders musky smell of oak and vanilla, making Jungkook's heart skip some beats.

Tae chuckled and rubbed the younger's back softly as he walked downstairs to the kitchen so he could make something for the younger as he knew he hadn't eaten anything yet. He made the younger some toast and fruit as he couldn't do much as Jungkook didn't want the elder to place him down, so he was very limited to what he could make. When he made the boy sit down and eat, the little only wanted to sit on his alpha's lap so Tae had to comply.

"Alpha we need you at headquarters! We have a stray" One of the guards mind linked to the head alpha.
Tae groaned softly and rested his head his face in the back of the younger's head.
"What ish wrong daddy?" Jungkook asked as he finished his last mouthful.
"Hmm there's a problem at headquarters, so I have to leave again baby"
"Nuuuu daddy cawn't go! Nuu pwease don't goooo" Jungkook whined, turning around on the elders lap and stuffed his face into the boys neck.
"I'm sorry baby, but I have to go"
"No daddy cawn't leave koo!" Jungkook thrashed around so Tae couldn't leave.

Taehyung quickly wrapped his arms around the boy tightly to stop his from thrashing around so much.
"Come on koo please don't do this, I won't be long, I promise. Then when I get back, we can do anything you want" Tae tried to compromise.
"Anythwing?" Jungkook questioned softly with a prominent pout on his lips.
"Yes baby anything you want" Tae nodded.
"C-can daddy snuggle with koo in koo's nest" Jungkook asked shyly, with bright pink cheeks.

Tae smiled and nodded, of course we can baby, I promise" Tae stuck out his pinkie for the omega, who quickly linked them together and sealed with a kiss.
Jungkook then stood up from Tae's lap to free the alpha which made Tae smile. He pressed kisses to the younger's head and caressed his cheek.
"I'll be back soon. Don't do anything dangerous okay, remember the rules!" Taehyung made clear which Jungkook quickly nodded to.
"Bye bye" Jungkook beamed as he watched the alpha walk away with a wave.

When the door shut, the little ran upstairs to their bedroom and began making the nest even better than it was earlier. Jungkook was a little who was very clingy, which Tae didn't mind. But when Tae left the younger's alone Jungkook would miss the smell of the alpha, which makes him make the nest.

Finally after an hour Tae arrives home and the little is happily bouncing around, pulling the elder upstairs, as he promised the omega that they would snuggle together. Tae softly chuckled and never broke the promise.