15. Ball Surprises 2

Alora's Pov:

I ran into some of the witches that helped me stay away from the Mikaelsons and they where congratulating me on my little baby. "Can I hold her?" Misty asked and I handed Allisia to her.. Damon then walked up to me and smiled.. "Would you like to dance?" "But Ali..." I said, "I can watch her while your dancing." Misty suggests and I smile gratefully.

Damon led me to the dance floor and we joined everyone else, "Have I told you how beautiful you look?" He asked and I kissed his cheek, "Only 100 times." We soon finished our dance then looked back to Misty and I almost had a heart attack. They where here. My birth family.

Damon noticed my distress, "What's wrong?" I looked at him with tears in my eyes, "There here, and there with our baby." Damon then looked over towards Misty and Allisia, "The mikaelsons... I'm sorry my love. We wouldn't have come if we knew they would've been here." Is miles at him and kissed his lips.

"Well I would have.. had to see them some time right? I mean we are immortal." He smiled at me, "Let's go get our baby.. stay behind me."

Klaus Pov:

After getting our drinks we spotted Misty standing with a baby in her hands, "Is that Misty Felice?" Elijah asked and I nodded, "We should go great her." He said and we all made our way over there.

She looked surprised to see us then put on a big smile... "Mikaelson's! How are you enjoying the party?" "We love it... is this your baby?" Elijah asked and she laughed, "Oh no I'm just holding her while Damon and Alora dance." I froze at the name and so did everyone else but we quickly covers it.

Rebekah walked closer to the baby.. "Can I hold her?" Misty looked down at the baby. "I'm sorry she's not mine, but when they return you can ask Alora." Rebekah smiled sadly and coo'd towards the baby. "What's her name?" Hope asked, "Allisia! But they call her Ali."

That's when my old 'Friend' Damon Salvatore showed up and someone was behind him... he took Allisia out of Mistys arms and turned towards the person behind him and handed her Allisia. "Thank you Misty for holding her.. we think we might just go now." Damon said and looked at us with an nasty glare. What was that about?

Damon's Pov:

I can't believe it never crossed my mind that they would be here... I turned around towards Alora, "Can you refill our glasses? I'll catch you in a moment." She smiled understandingly then walked off.. but the Mikaelson's already saw her face and froze.

"Who's that?" Klaus aksed, "My wife Alora." "Umm I'm going to go great some more people who you all talk." Misty said and ran from us. "So Alora Salvatore... huh? Never thought you to be the married type." Kol said, "Well I am.. or was anyway. I'm already taken."

Klaus Pov:

When the girl walked away we all saw her face and froze.. "Who's that?" I asked... she looked exactly like my daughter.. maybe it is her. Please be. "My wife Alora." Misty made an excuse to leave and I thought that was strange, "So Alora Salvatore... huh? Never thought you to be the married type." Kol said. "Well I am.. or was anyway. I'm already taken."

My eyes trailed after Alora.. ow as watching her poor two drinks with the babe in her arms. "Are we gonna have a problem.. I don't appreciate people staring at what's mine." Damon said towards me. "Sorry she just looks like..." my family noticed what I was gonna say then looked at Alora.

Alora's Pov:

I was so happy that Damon sent me over here.. I never thought I would run into them this early but I guess I did. I bet they already know who I am. God. I could feel people stair king at me and after I pored our drinks I sighed then walked back over to Damon.

When I was walking back.. that gave the Mikaelson's a clear view of my face and they stiffened. "Damon can you go get Allisia's bottle out of the car?" He looked unsure at first and kissed my cheek, "Are you sure you want to be left alone with them? I think they know who you are." I nodded softly and kissed him on the lips.

I could see Klaus or my 'father' glaring at Damon as he walked away. I turned back to the Mikaelson's to see them staring into my soul.. "Hello Mikaelson's.." I said with a glare... "Alora?" Hayley questioned while taking a step closer to me.

"Yes why?" I asked, "Where have you been...?" Klaus asked mostly to himself. "How old are you?" My 'Twin Sister' Hope asked, "21. My birthday was 2 months ago. Why?" They all looked at me in shock and I smirked. They knew exactly who I was.

I looked at Marcel to see him staring at me in shock... "Hey Marcel... it's been a while." He smiled big and hugged me tightly, "Oh my gosh.. you've gotten so big. And you hav a baby." I smiled and let Marcel go then turned back to my 'family'

"Miss me?" I asked innocently.

893 - Words