31.

Mew's POV

I still cant believe it was all just a dream. I felt like that really happened...I thought I lost....

No No! Stop having negative thoughts Suppasit!

I will keep him here with me forever..I will not let him go anywhere...

I looked at my phone watch...it was still 4A.M.

I couldnt sleep anymore...I was gently caressing my baby, showering him with kisses....He was sleeping so cutely. I cant even think of myself without him.

Its like we both are like sun and sunflower...connected to  each other. The soulmates...

There can never be Mew without Gulf.

With heavy thoughts and dream going on in my mind I didnt realise when sunrise happened.

"Good morning Boo"

oh my Baby is awake..

"Good morning Bii" I tried to kiss him..

"Noo...my breath stinks. let me brush first"

"No...Your breath is most addictive smell for me!"

I know I know Im a clean freak! but when it comes to my baby, I get easily weak.

"Right. Says the one who is clean freak!"

oh wait! can he read my mind?

"Im going for brushing..." He stoodup

"Let me join you too"

We both cleaned up. and made breakfast together.

"Mew... I have flight schedule for India. I will be returning back at night. Okay?"

fli....flight..

I suddenly had the flashback of that nightmare.

"No...you are not going"

No no...Im not letting him to go anywhere..

"What?"

"You are not going to continue this job. Thats it"

Yes..I dont want to lose him ever. no its better if he doesnt go anywhere.

"What are you saying Mew? Thats my job. Why are you saying this"

"Dont you understand what Im saying Gulf? You are going to resign from the job today."

"What has happened to you Mew! you only pushed to fulfill my dream and you are asking me to resign. Have you lost it?"

"Yes I have lost my mind. I cant lose you. Im not letting you go anywhere. Thats it. "

"Mew...listen to me...I know you are worried about me but you cant hold me because of this. Please calm down. stop behaving like kid!"

I lost my patience.
"WHAT? IM BEHAVING LIKE A KID? FINE IM BEHAVING LIKE A KID BUT DONT YOU DARE GO FOR JOB!"

"What if I dare?"

"Then we are over..."

"Fine then mew...if that is what you want. Im not going to leave my job just because of your immature behavior"

I saw him taking car keys...

"Gulf...Stop there.. you are not going anywhere"

"Oh yes Im going."

"If you will go then..."

"Then We are over." I heard him saying...

Fuck! He left!!
Arghhh!!!

why doesnt he understand...

argghh!! fuck!

I know where he would have gone!

Gulf's POV

Fuck! Why is he behaving like this...

aahh!!

I still have time for next schedule...I should go to mom...

I need her! She will help me to calm down!

and I can even take out all my frustations in front of her.

She always listens to me whenever I want to complain about that roasted chicken...Always going pak pak pak pak! like a chicken!

I reached mom's place..

"Hello son! how come you are here!"

"Mummaaa! I missed you so much!"

"You did? I thought Mew didnt let you miss me"

"Dont even talk about him. He is so ughh!"

"Another fight?"

"Yes. and this time its his fault"

"Why? usually its you right?"

"Mom tell me really, is he your real son? you dont even support me"

"Awww...Son...You both are equal for me. Ofcourse i love you more. but he is also my son na."

"Whatever. but this time its his fault"

"Go on...Im listening"

"Thing is when I told him I have schedule, He asked me to resign"

"Woah! thats something new."

"Mom...Please...Im really irritated"

"Fine fine. Tell me why he asked to resign suddenly?"

"I dont know mom. its just.." I started telling what all he said during breakfast.

"but Gulf...There might be some reason!"

"Even last night he was crying hard thinking i have gone...when i asked he said he was having bad dream of my flight got crashed. But I know why he had that dream!"

"why?"

"Because we watched The flight movie last night. The story was something like that crashing only"

"I understand now..why he is behaving this way"

"Why??"

"Gulf...When you love someone so much you cant even think of something bad happen to that person. He had that dream because of which he is scared to even let you go away from him."

"But mom...he only forced me to apply...he even convinced you mom...the one who was totally against it."

"I know...you might not remember when your dad died because you were very small. but I remember very well. Even today it is difficult for me to believe. Mew just had dream of losing you so he is behaving that way. Somewhere in his mind he has that doubt that it can happen in real. You need to make him understand.. you have to gain his trust and tell him that you will be okay"

I guess what she is saying is right. He has fear of losing me..

"But mom...he said we are over"

"uffoo...You both are really kids. Understand his reason Gulf. "

"hmm..fine I will go talk to him later."

"Why not now?"

"I have flight scheduled now. Once will return then"

"But Gulf..."

"Mom dont worry. I will go and talk to him at night Promise"

"Okay"

.
.
.
.
.
-$-