Chapter Twenty One - Kinsley

Kinsley ~

I was utterly exhausted and sore all over, but my skin was still buzzing with pleasure. Dane and Tyson weren't gentle with me, but had made me hurt so good that I was begging for more.

It was like nothing I'd ever experienced and I was completely addicted. I needed their touch and their praise more than I needed air in my lungs and my desire to please them was crippling and all consuming. They dominated my body and cared for my heart and I couldn't get enough of them.

I felt and recognized Dane's touch early in the morning before I had the chance to open my eyes. He ran his hand up my back and pressed his lips against my neck so softly that I barely registered the contact

The feeling of his hand against my flesh flashed memories of our time in the playroom and I felt my inner thighs start to clench and respond to the subtle gesture.

Slowly rolling onto my side, I let my eyes flutter open and settle on him as he stood in front of me, buttoning one of the cuffs of his perfectly tailored suit.

"I'm working today, gorgeous, but I had to see you before I left." Dane said as he leaned over and pressed his lips against my neck again, trailing and tonguing his way up to my ear.

My smile was uncontrollable and I gripped the back of his neck as he kissed me, tilting my head to give him all the room he needed.

Tyson had only opened one eye and grinned at Dane kissing my neck, releasing his hold on me so I could roll closer to Dane.

"Go back to sleep, it's only 6:00am." Dane whispered in my ear as he slowly pulled away and pulled the dark comforter over me.

6:00am? Why would Dane need to work at the Club at 6:00am?

I was quickly reminded of the fact that while owning and running Club Onyx was Dane's job, his real responsibility was to successfully launder money for the families and I had no doubt that Dane was the best at what he did. He was responsible for the finances of the mafia families which was not an easy or safe task. I pushed that thought into the back of my mind as I snuggled up against Tyson's side and let myself drift to sleep against his firm chest.

*****

A couple of hours later, I rolled and extended my arm out, reaching for Tyson, but felt only empty sheets. My eyes shot open at his absence and I sat up quickly scanning the room for him.

The large floor to ceiling windows were covered in black out curtains, but the small glow of a computer illuminated one corner of the room, blocked only by Tyson's large shirtless body as he worked at his desk.

Trying not to disturb him, I slipped out of bed, wincing slightly at the new soreness of my muscles as I stood and stretched before I threw on my sweats and tip toed over toward him. He was so lost in his work and was I was hoping to surprise him with a few kisses, but instead I was the one who received a surprise.

Tyson was silently scrolling images from an email of what looked like a bloody, beaten body. Image after image danced across the screen of different angles of the body. First it was missing fingers then, what used to be knees that had been blown out, next it was a chest that been carved and bullet ridden, followed by a mangled face that clearly didn't belong to a living human being anymore.

I couldn't contain the small gasp that escaped my mouth and brought my hands up to try and stifle it, but it was too late. Tyson heard me and whipped around.

"Fuck." Tyson growled, slamming his laptop shut.

"What'd you see?" He asked me in a lethal voice.