This Middle Finger

A short period of time later Bash, Mason, and Chase walk through the door of the Mexican restaurant. My heart immediately begins to speed up and I don't know why.

"Hey asshat," Quinn greets Bash as he slides into the booth next to her, slinging an arm around her shoulders and kissing her hair before looking at me.

"Hi," I meekly say, feeling the burn of blush creeping onto my cheeks.

"Blondie," he says with no emotion, simply nodding his head in my direction.

"What's up hot stuff." Mason slides into the seat next to me, slinging an arm over my shoulders like Bash did but I slide farther away from him before he can touch me.

Chase laughs and takes the seat next to his cousin while Mason frowns at me.

"She doesn't want your disease infested cock," sneers Quinn.

"Funny seeing as how you were riding my 'disease' infested cock all night last night," comments Mason with just as much hatred put behind his words.

I really wish I was anywhere but here.

As the two continue to argue back and forth on a topic that shouldn't be discussed in a public place Bash catches me eye. His arm is still around Quinn but his eyes are trained on me.

Usually, with any other person you could be able to tell what they are thinking by their eyes but not Bash. His eyes are as expressionless as Kristen Stewart.

The waiter comes by with the five burritos and still Quinn and Mason don't stop arguing. As soon as he can, the waiter runs in the other direction.

"God," Mason groans, "You're such a bîtch."

"Wow, we have fûcking Albert Einstein over here!" Quinn fires back.

"Of course you would say that! You Britain's only think about their own people and think everyone else is below you just because you have a Queen!"

"Einstein was German," I comment.

All heads swivel to me and I swear I can see a hint of a smile on Bash's lips, but he takes a sip of his water to cover it up.

"You're so weird," Mason says with distaste.

"Well actually I'm half British, my mom is from England so don't argue with Quinn about a country you know nothing about."

"Did I ask you to open your big mouth?" Mason questions, leaning in closer. "No I didn't, so shut the fûçk up and go stick a calculator up your vágïnà."

"Wow, you two really are perfect for each other." I look between Mason and Quinn. "I think you both have fetishes for calculators."

"Do you even know what a fetish is Mother Theresa?" I can feel Mason's breath fanning my cheek and it smells disgustingly like cigarettes.

"Do you even know who Mother Theresa is?" I shoot back.

Mason growls and says, "I swear to God, if you weren't a woman."

I raise an eye brow. "Did you just threaten me?"

"Are you gonna call your Daddy on me sweet cheeks," he smiles evilly.

"No, I would much rather do this."

Before he can react I grab my half cup of water and pour it over his head. His smile instantly morphs into anger and I can't help but laugh as his styled back blonde hair now hangs over his eyes in heavy clumps.

Chase and Quinn erupt into bellowing laughs which is much louder from their frequent chuckles in the last two minutes. Bash however looks un-amused and stands up from the table. He pulls Chase out of the booth and lays a hand on Mason's shoulder before he can hit me.

"You fucking bïtch," he hisses as Bash pulls him out of the seat.

"My bad," I offer him a fake sweet smile.

"Lets go," Bash comments and before I can reply he grabs ahold of my arm and pulls me out of the booth as well.

I plant my feet on the ground firmly keeping up from moving away from the table. "But I want my burrito."

Bash leans in close to my face with a look of certain death and a strong grip on my arm. "Get in the damn car Blondie," He hisses.

He then shoves me towards the door with no argument.

As soon as we reach out side he lets go of me which gives me the opportunity to run back inside. He runs after me, cursing loudly, and almost runs into me when I stop right at the door way.

I look over to the table where Mason is snarling and Quinn and Chase are trying to hold in their laughter.

"I forgot to pay the bill," I say, catching all their attention.

"Sadie, what are you doing? Let's go!" Bash hisses into my ear again.

I reach my hand into the pocket of my hoodie and instead of pulling out money, my hand comes out with the middle finger raised.

Then restaurant fills with Quinn and Chase's laugh. The last thing I see before Bash pulls me out is Mason's face of absolute fury.

...
What do you guys think of Quinn and Mason?
Do you like them or nah??
And what do you think of Sadie's new attitude? She used to be so shy and sweet to everyone!
Who do you think is the cause of that??