| 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

| POV: DRACO MALFOY

| POV: DRACO MALFOY

Here I am now, standing outside of our apartment door currently, debating on whether I should go in and tell her the truth. Tell her how I didn't regret about earlier. Tell her how she's beautiful, praise her, make her smile.

And how possibly there's a small chance I might feel something for her.

I do not— maybe I do.

She's bloody perfect, how could I not?

Everything about her— the way her brown eyes light up whenever she's excited, her silky red hair down her back— just want to touch it, her smile— the way you can see faint dimples on the side of her face when she smiles, her whole face lights up so beautifully. And, her face.

Merlin's fuck, her face is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. No one can never, ever compare to her.

Snapping out of my weird daydreaming about her, I manage to finally knock on the door, in hopes that she will open it.

——
| POV: ELARA WEASLEY

Sitting in the room currently doodling, I just came back from a small walk— which really helped me calm my nerves down.

Suddenly, there's a knock at door, making me snap out of my thoughts, coming back to reality. Standing up, I reach for the door, only for me to open it and reveal— Draco.

Anger, rushes in my body again as I glare at him, holding the door tightly, planning to close it again as I try to push. I think I'm successful and he's out of sight, until I see Draco's hands on the door, keeping me from closing it. I try, again with more force to close— but instead, all he does is smirk, opening the door further.

Is he really fucking smirking right now?

This continues on for another two minutes before I sigh in defeat, leaving the door and heading to the room— not caring if he comes in or not. Instantly, I get an answer to my thoughts as there's sounds of footsteps against the hard wood floor. Entering the room, I sit at my desk and get out my bag so that I can start on my essay for Snape— which is due tomorrow.

And I haven't even started on it yet.

"Elara" Draco's firm voice speaks from behind me after a couple of minutes, making me remember that he was still here.

Whipping my head around, I'm met with Draco leaning against the door frame with a smirk plastered on his face as he holds a small flower in his hand. My eyes immediately narrow, scanning his whole face with a questioning look. As soon as he sees me watching him, he leans off the door— now walking closer to me.