Chapter 11

🚨🚨Content Warnings!!! Read at your own risk!! Weed, talk of drugs, suggestions of sex

🚨🚨Content Warnings!!! Read at your own risk!! Weed, talk of drugs, suggestions of sex. Kirishima x Bakugo, and Todoroki x Deku. Please, do NOT read if any of those things make you uncomfortable! You can skip over this chapter, there is nothing majorly important in this to the overall story. (You can thank my co-writer @Aceofhearts54 for this...)

Deku's POV

It didn't take long for everyone to find somewhere to relieve stress. Some people went on a walk, others went to bed early, then Edward and Alphonse stayed with Ling for the rest of the evening. Iida, Tsu, Todoroki, and I decided to go around and check on everyone. It was Iida's idea to see what he could do to help. But it was my idea to check on Kacchan and Kirishima first since they were the first people to leave.

We asked Jirou where they went since I saw her talking to them earlier. She said they left for Sero's room but that we probably shouldn't follow. I was confused, but she never told me why...

My eyes widened in shock when I opened the door of Sero's room. A thick and musky smell filled my nose, and a stack of brownies lay scattered on the small table. Sero and Ashido were on the floor, laughing hysterically, with a chair knocked over next to them. Kaminari was in the hammock, mumbling to himself. But then, I felt the color drain from my face when I saw Kacchan and Kirishima on Sero's bed together. Kacchan had Kirishima up against the wall, moaning as Kirishima bit his neck.

"This is inappropriate! What are you doing?!" Iida shouted, blushing lightly.

Sero sat up and turned to us, his eyes glazed, "Bro. Bro. I gotta ask you a question... Why tape when you can vape?" He slurred, wobbled around, and burst out laughing once more.

Kaminari sat up, eyes wide, "Bro...that's so deep... But like, why can't you do both?" The hammock swayed underneath him, and he collapsed back down.

"Bro..." Sero shot him a finger gun.

"If you got a problem with this, then leave," Kirishima growled, rubbing Kacchan's back.

"Babe...leave them alone. They didn't know..." Kacchan purred between kisses. He looked so different without the usual rage in his eyes; instead, his face was focused only on Kirishima, with innocence and love.