- Mornings -

Valentines was two days away. Which explained why you, Tohru and Kagura were currently putting out the fire that was in the oven.

"Gyah! The fire alarm went off! It's getting smoky in here!" Tohru quickly opened the windows and door.

"Kagura! You had one job! Too make sure our chocolate didn't burn down! What did you even do?" You got two huge heavy buckets of water.

"Wah! Its not my fault! You left me unsupervised (Name)!" Kagura pointed at you, ignoring the franticly worrying Tohru.

"You're literally older than us! Plus don't blame this on me!" You pointed right back at her.

You were about yell at her again. Until Tohru poured a bucket of cold water on you and Kagura.

"Sorry (Name)-chan! Kagura-chan! You both didn't catch a cold did you? Are you okay?"

.
.
.

Round two of making chocolates with Tohru, Kagura and Yourself.

"Okay, lets do this! I'm in charge because um I don't really know? But you better listen to me! Or this house might actually burn down. Poor Shigure. So while the guys are out, lets do this! Right I already said that." You got off the dining table, getting ready for round two. While Tohru and Kagura both have you a salute, and a 'Yes Ma'am'

"Good Luck Kagura-chan!"

"Right back at you Tohru."

"God, we're not going into war guys."

...

Kyo woke up on the wrong side of the bed today, you assumed it was either because it rained yesterday, or because tommorow was Valentines.

You and Tohru were still sharing a room, your roommate was still fast asleep, so you got dressed fairly quickly, quietly doing your morning routine.

When you exited the room, you saw Yuki making his way downstairs.

"Well good morning, Your Majestyyy." You did a light bow, returning the smile that made its way on to his face.

"Good Morning (Name). Or should I say peasant." He patted your head, greeting you good morning in his own way.

"Hey! Don't I at least get to move up to a noble, like um I don't know, a royal knight? Or a duchess?" He laughed and went down the stairs.

"I don't know if royalty suits you." Were his last words before he disappeared.

"Rude." Kyo walked passed you, heading towards the bathroom, to freshen up, you assumed that because he was still in his pajamas.

"Oh! Good morning Kyo!" He ignored you, continuing his path.

"Well, someones grouchy."

You went downstairs, and saw Yuki watching the television and Shigure. . ? Oh. Where is Shigure.

"Hey, where's Shigure-san?" You looked around the kitchen finding no sign of him.

"Hm. Good question. He's either sleeping or that pervert probably disappeared to lala land." Ignorning the latter comment, you assumed he probably was still asleep. And headed towards the kitchen.

There was some burnt cake in the fridge which honestly didnt look too good. And so you decided not to eat that.

"What do you want for breakfast?" You called out to Yuki, who was still watching the television.

"Shall we wait for Honda-san, that pervert and that stupid cat to wake up, and decide with them?"

"Fine!"

You sat next to Yuki, joining him in his very interesting (not) television show.

A few moments later, Tohru skipped downstairs, greeting everyone and starting on breakfast. Which you ended up helping.

Shigure soon woke up, greeting you like usual, and sharing his very cheery grin to everyone.

You all gathered up at the table, getting started with breakfast. And after a few minutes, Kyo finally came down.

"Ah! Kyo-kun! You're ready! Would you like breakfast?" Tohru advertised your breakfast to kyo who was still very slouchy.

"Not in the mood." And so he skipped breakfast. And headed out the door.

"Well, I'm going to join him! See you in school Tohru, Yuki! Bye-bye Shigure-san!" You waved goodbye to Shigure and caught up with Kyo. It was silent for a bit, both of you walking side by side in a comfortable silence. Until you broke it.

"Well, Mr. Carrot top, you're grouchy this morning." Kyo ignored you again.

"Brrr. My hands cold, I bet yours are too. Want to hold hands?" You held out your hand. And it was silent for a bit, only footsteps being heard.

"Damn, you're so noisy." He, despite saying you were noisy, still interwined his fingers with yours.

"But you couldn't resist my offer. I was pretty smooth." Kyo ignored you, and this time you really couldnt blame him.

"Shut up." You both continued walking, hand in hand, in a very comfartable silence. You enjoyed this morning. You enjoyed every morning with them.