Way To Meet

INDIA
Mumbai

VR MANSION

Breaking news .. Three popular buisness who own the company of indigo were murdered in real estate crime In the most cruel way As per the resources we found their body cutted in a pieces And our one of the famous film actor and a renowned buisness man Sunit khaz has been murdered brutally he was going to do the textile Mill deal ... first ,,Which was going to be done by VR Industry but he cracked it .... But the deal again goes into the hand of Vansh Rai shighania the India's biggest buisness tycoon and the owner of VR Industry ...!! ,,

A lunatic smirk formed on his smokey lips ... As he remembered how his man's sloughter their body in tiny pieces .... Snatching their organs in a most cruel way ... The screams and the spilled blood every where .., possesesed
His Monster's mind ., He felt pleasure and peace by hearing their insatiable screams ..... Because they deserved this ., No one mashes with VR .,

His masculine viens popping out from his muscles

His masculine viens popping out from his muscles .. his whole luxurious bar filled with smoking . , But the beast was sitting ineffective clad in his most expensive black suit ..., It was like his heart ... Black !! ... The surrounding is almost filled with smoke ... It's really getting difficult for ., Angre to breath so with quivering heart he interrupted his master .. who's in the deep thought to notice this small preety issues ...

" Boss ... As per our resources Michael Jackson is behind other mafia gang ... He's making allies with other mafia Who's our enimes so that he can get Western area ., And he has been seen in New York by our spies man . " Angre said ., His face expression less like his boss .

A sudden fury .. flashes through his dark black orbs his calm composure was not matching at all with his harder expression ., Clenching his jaw he asked ...

" So ... That bastard has been hiding in New York ., Is his hand behind informing about our deal of shipment which we are doing with Indian army .... To that oldie Binit Sharma ? " He asked ..., His voice extremely cold which can send shiver through anyone ' s spine !!

Angre shuddered inwardly ..at his cold and dominating aura ,, With time he has been adopted to it but his Maniac and sadist ways always have his control on his mind too !!

Nodded his head .. slightly in anticipation he looked at his boss for any further orders !

" Angre ... Fix our meeting with
Domaineny Interiors we are leaving for New York . " He told .., taking a last sip of his smoke .., he stood up in his all glory !!

Folding his white shirt sleeves .., his beastly masculine body was full on display ...

, his beastly masculine body was full on display