Chapter Eleven

Inna's Pov :-

3:00 p.m

Josh finished showing me the yacht since I didn't get the chance yesterday . He told me that he prepared everything for us here , so we won't have to land anytime soon .

He insisted that I should wear one of the bikinis he brought among the clothes he got me . When I asked him why , he said because it turns him on . Howerver , I wore a sun dress .

I love josh , but still as a brother . Even after sleeping with him two times in 24 hours and God knows if we will do it again today !

I know that he's fucked in the head but he's still my brother and I can't leave him alone in this . He might as well go to jail because of the crims he has done till now ; which I don't know how many .

Actually I freak out when he's near me , when I remember the way he murdered Ella ; I just .. I just feel like I should stay away from him .

But then again , he's my brother and to him ; I'm his beloved . It's just so complicated .

Now ... I'm standing in the extra - size kitchen with Josh and he's cooking the lunch , he also told me that he will teach me from tomorrow .

" Josh ? " I called him as he was cutting the vegetables .

" Yes Baby ? " He said softly .

" Did you .. umm .. did you take any m-medicine when you went to that doctor ? " I whispered afraid that he would get mad .

He paused for a moment then he let the knife from his hand and turned to look at me . This time his eyes weren't showing anger , they were showing sadness .

" Yes " he whispered nodding .

" Then why did you stop ?! " I whispered softly .

" I ... I love you so much .. that Medicine would make me forget about my f-feelings for you and I didn't want this to happen . I couldn't " He said stepping closer to me . 

I sighed . That is not a reason . He was about to hold my hand but I left the kitchen slowly .

Josh's Pov :-

Why did she leave ?! Did I hurt her ?! Did she hate me ?! Was she mad at me ?! Why ? Why would she leave me when I love her ? I must have hurt her . Yes ! I hurt her !!

I fell to my knees as the tears fell so fast . I'm an asshole . Why would I hurt her ?! I love her !!!! I'm an idiot . I should punish myself for hurting her . Yes ! I'm punishing myself .

I stood as I took the knife I was cutting with and brought it to my hand . I fisted the sharp blade and squeezed so hard . With one swift , I pulled the knife so fast .

" FUCK !!!!!! ". I screamed from the pain .

I throw the knife on the wooden floor as the blood streamed from my deep cut . I heard a gasp from behind , I turned and saw my baby's terrified face .

Inna's Pov :-

I heard a scream from Josh and a curse , I went downstairs and saw Josh throwing the knife to the floor . His hand was bleeding so much . I gasped from the sight .

Josh turned to me and his face was full of tears . I ran to him and took his hand carefully in my hands . The cut seemed to be soo deep .

" Why did you do that ?!!! " I screamed as he flinched and looked down .

I sighed and ran to the cabinet to get the first aid kit . I grabbed it and went back to josh who was in the same position . I dragged him to the sink and put his hand under the water .

He flinched but didn't't move his hand , Why in hell would he do that ?! He was talking to me moment ago  . I turned the water off and dried his hand carefully. 

I sat him on the barstool and stood in front of him as I started to clean his wound .

" Why did you do it , Josh ?" I said softly .

He looked at me with his puppy eyes and tears filling them . I awed mentally . He sniffed and smiled !

" Because I ... I h-hurt you " He whispered

I frowned at his words , He hurt himself because He Thinks That He hurt me ?!!!

" You didn't hurt me , Josh . Why would you think that ?" I asked him softly .

" But .. but you left and I .. I thought I hurt you " He said confused and I sighed .

I finished wrapping his hand and cleaned the floor from his blood . Josh was still sitting and his eyes showing shame .

I went to him and hugged him , I feel bad for making him hurt himself . He wrapped the other arm around me and nuzzled his face in the crook of my neck .

I ran my hand over his back , comforting him , he hugged me tightly . I clossed my eyes not knowing what to do anymore .

Mason's Pov :-

I checked every inch in Josh's room , nothing but his things.  Now , it's his wardrobe turn.  I walked and opened it , my eyes went wide in horror .

The crazy fucker !!! He is so fucked in the head !! I looked at Inna's photos at both doors . Some of them of her at school , other at the house , the park , the cafe and the bathroom ; naked !!!! .