Pool Day pt2

*Edited*

Zane's POV

I was standing next to Jame's when I saw Addie get in the pool. I sat looking the shallow end. There was a lot of littles in the deep end and they all were close so it wasn't recognizable to see who was who.

"So how's work been Zane?" says James folding his hands on the table.

"I haven't been back since I got Addie. I am nervous about how she will react when she finds out I have to go back to work." I say rubbing the temple of my head.

"Yeah it wasn't so good when I told Jasmine".

"What did she do?" I say hoping he was exaggerating.

"She trash the house and tried locking me in my bedroom. She got in huge trouble. It was so bad it took me and her a day and 1/2 to clean up" he says shaking his head.

"Damn I hope Addie is gonna take it well. I have to take her to the doctors tomorrow. It seems that she has NSNMD. I meant to tell her but I forgot."

"What the hell is that?" He says very surprised.

"It means No Sound No Movement Disorder."

"Oh damn I hope she is gonna be okay"

"Yeah me too" I say being as hopeful as I can.

Addie's POV

I was walking to the deeper end of the pool and Jasmine was already with another group of girls. Around the 5ft around the water was up to my shoulders. The at the 5 1/2 ft it was up to my ears. At 6 feet I was fully submerged under. I started flailing my arms around and I tried to scream but my head was underwater. I guess everyone thought I was playing around until I was able to get a scream out that was soon filled with water. I sallowed by accident which made me breathe the water in. I was full out panicking now.

Zane's POV

I was was facing James when I heard a quick scream. I whipped my head around and looked around for my baby girl in the shallow end. She wasn't there. I quickly got up and looking in the pool and Jasmine caught my eye because Addie wasn't with her. I look a little bit shallower from where she was talking up a storm with her other friends to find my baby girl drowning. I quickly took off my slides and shirt and dove into the water. I swam to her as fast as I could.

"Princess are you alright?" Say very concerned lifting her out the water.

No response. I flip her over a started patting her back. I could hear James in the background asking if she was responsive. I yell back and say no and to call 911.

"Baby wake up" I am saying lifting her up out the pool and coming a long with her. Her body is limp so I check her pulse. It was slow. I flip her over again and try do get her to cough up the water but she was just wide eyed and limp.

"Baby I need you to try and cough up the water" I say shaking her a bit.

Again no response. I look over and see James on the phone with the ambulance. I look back at Addie she is starting to seize. Her eyes start to roll back into her head and her once limp body tenses. In that moment I thought she was gonna die. I had clue what was going on with her. I suddenly feel a wave of guilt. This could've been prevented if I was just watching her more closely. Two minutes later an ambulance arrives and takes Addie from my hands. I feel a tear drop then a dozen more.

I am so sorry Addie...

WC:651

N/A Damn Addie just because you were jealous of some kids that could swim. I feel really bad for Zane he has no clue what's going on. I hope that Addie will be okay. Btw the chapter before and this one was the scene I have been dying to right and I did it. Thank you for reading.