51. 'L Word'

For the next three days, I didn't see James at all.

We only had two lessons together and he was making sure to skip them. In breaks, he and Fred weren't sitting with us, nor eating with us. I tried talking to Fred and explain him the Amortentia, but James never left him alone either.

I don't know what, or who I should be mad anymore. Emma being a bitch she is? Fred not helping the situation at all? James being a stubborn pain in the ass? or me. For leaving him in the middle of the common room without an answer, a kiss, or anything that could make the situation better.

I will probably never say this out-loud but, I do miss him being around. Acting like a total idiot, making everything seem more fun and colorful... but like I said before, he is an idiot. If he could just stop being stubborn and listen to me, we wouldn't be in this situation.

But to be fair, what would I tell him? Let's say that he agreed to talk to me, and he is waiting for an explanation.

"Sorry, James. It was completely Emma's fault. She gave us Amortentia. We good now?"

That is not enough explanation. Worth to try maybe? Ugh, no. 

******

Today is the fourth day.

Roxanne and Alice started hanging out with me more after everything that happened. Though I can see from their faces that they don't really understand why James and I are not talking. They only know the things happened between us as a one time thing. And I should probably talk to them about that. 

My last lesson was DADA, which was suppose to be with James. I know he is not going to join the class but something stopped me from going.

Alice and Roxanne wanted to walk me to DADA class but I convinced them that I wasn't a child and I could go on my own.

They waved me good bye and disappeared after turning the corner.

I made my way back to the my dorm to change clothes and quickly left before anyone I saw me. I walked down the corridors and waved to a few pictures on the wall. I chose to long way to the garden because I don't want to pass the painting of Severus Snape. I don't want to be mean but he looks at me like a creep every time I pass him.

I got out of the castle and took a fresh air in. The weather is sunny today, perfect weather for short and t-shirt.

I made a bun with my hair and put my wand on my hair to hold it still.

Down the hill, I could see Hagrid taking care of his pumpkins. I made my way to the closest tree and looked up.

"Seems good."

I started climbing my way up, looking down a few times to see how high I was.

I sat on the tree and looked forward to see the castle. I wrapped my legs to the tree and let my upper body hang upside down, holding my stomach with one hand to stop my shirt from going down.

"Let loose a little."

"Oh yeah, and flash my friends while I'm at it."

"I'm sure they wouldn't mind. I know I wouldn't."

I got annoyed at myself for thinking about him again, and sat back up on the tree. I grabbed my wand from my hair and felt my curls fall to my shoulder and back.

"It's so.... stupid !" I groaned and did fire with the end of my wand. I played with it between my fingers and a small tear from my cheek made it disappear. 

I jumped down the tree with three more tears falling down my cheek. I quickly wiped them away with my hands and climbed on top of a giant rock instead. I sat on top and let my legs hang down.