30.

Maraee

I woke up still on the phone with Quan. I smiled and got up since we had school. I set up the on the bathroom counter and sat in a chair that I got out my room.

I started to brush my teeth and wiped my face before I start to put on makeup. After I gone done I started to get all my stuff out that I was going to use for my makeup. Which wasn't a lot since I never put that much on.

Once I got done I started on my hair. I took out the bun I had in and plug the flat iron up. I think Quan started to wake up because he started moving and groan. I ain't pay much attention because I ain't trying to be late for school. I got up and played some music from the tv. I went to sit down and check if the flat iron were hot or not and they were so I started. I sing along to Win Your Love by NBA Youngboy.

Most people say I'm one of his dick riding fans but if they believe it or not he got me through some thing. Once I got finished sing the song I looked over at my phone to see Quan had set his phone up and brushing his teeth. I smiled.

"you finally done with your concert" he asked chucking a little

"yeah , you luck cause that cost money to hear me rap with him" I said looking back to myself in the mirror

"oh fr your baby daddy cant hear that for free" he asked looking at the camera making me smile a little

"Nope" I responded

Right when I said that the- well out baby started to cry. "you most def going with your ma tonight" he said holding it up.

"He don't want you anyways" I said dragging the s

"Jr do wont me" he said back

"mhm"

We got ready and hot in our cars. I hung up and told him i'm going to see him at school. I wasn't going to stop by the store but I ain't eat nun and I wasn't going to sit in a line just to get some food. I reached a Circle K thats like around the corner from the store.

I noticed a car that was familiar but didn't really care. I got up and locked my doors. I walked inside and went to the back to get a cool blue but before I could reach it I bumped into somebody making me fall down. I held my head and looking up to see the one person I didn't want to see..Dee. I got up and mugged him. I just walked back cause he not getting a apology he should of watch where he was going.