Chapter 1 : The Attack!

Boboiboy was resting in his room since he's still in recover from his last fight with Retak'ka. He already told Commander Kokoci that he's in fine condition to join his friends on their mission today.

FLASHBACK~

"Listen up, Cadets! Your next mission is to retrieve a power sphere called Fulmenbot on planet Fulgur. In this planet, lightning can occure anytime so please turn off all the communication when you enter the atmosphere." Said Commander Kokoci.

"Yes, Commander!" Said Team Boboiboy while doing their TAPOPS Salute.

"And for Cadet Boboiboy, you are not allow to join this mission seeing your body condition is still weak from your last fight." Commander Kokoci continued.

"But Commander my condition is already good enough to-"

"ARE YOU DEAF, CADET?! IF NO THEN LISTEN UP TO YOUR COMMANDER AND GO BACK TO YOUR ROOM NOW!!!". Admiral Tarung shouted.

"Y-yes, Admiral!". Boboiboy shakily said and hurriedly ran to his room.

FLASHBACK END~

A frown plastered on his face as he slowly felt the loneliness start to accompany him. He already missed his friends presence by his side. The loneliness slowly ate him up until he couldn't take it.

"ELEMENTAL POWER! ELEMENTAL SPLIT!!!"

Seven people came out from the light with difference appearance with Boboiboy in the middle.

"Let's play something to cure this boredom!" Shout Blaze.

"And remember we can't go outside. We don't want Boboiboy to get into trouble are we?" Gempa said.

"But are you okay, Boboiboy? Splitting us from your body, isn't this take to much of your energy?" Thorn frowned. The others also frowned and turn to look at their owner.

Boboiboy only shook his head with smile on his face. "I already told Commander and Admiral that I'm fine and could join the mission with my friends but they wouldn't let me and told me to rest in my room." Boboiboy pouted.

The seven elements had to looked away because of Boboiboy cuteness.

'We are so lucky to have him as our owner' Thought them.

Gempa cleared his throat to catch their attention. "Well then let's play something." Gempa smiled.

SKIP TIME

In Boboiboy's room, we could see Thorn, Blaze, and Taufan are playing a board game with Boboiboy and Gempa. Halilintar was reading a novel on Boboiboy's bed with Ice on his side, sleeping. Solar also reading his owner book which is Boboiboy's Power Sphera Book.

Everything looked fine until suddenly the alarm go off and Commander Kokochi voice was heard.

"ATTENTION FOR ALL AGENTS IN TEMPUR-A STATION! WE ARE UNDER ATTACK! I REPEAT WE ARE UNDER ATTACK! SO PLEASE EVACUATE IMMEDIATELY!"

The elementals immediately stand up from their position and looked at Boboiboy.

"CANTUM SEMULA!!" (I don't know what is this in english!! Help ಥ﹏ಥ) Shout Boboiboy. He couldn't risk the enemy see that his brothers could split from him.

After he made sure that the elementals came back to his watch, he peeked out from his window to see the situation outside

He saw Admiral Tarung in his battle suit, destroy some robot with other agents. He tried to look closely and saw Captain Kaizo and Ramenman slashed a hundreds of robot. He observed the battle but there was no sign of an alien.

He hurriedly went outside to help defend the station.

OUTSIDE

Hundreds of robots were brutally slashed by Captain Kaizo, Ramenman, and Admiral Tarung. They were to focused destroying robots to notice a laser coming to their way.

"ELEMENTAL POWER! BOBOIBOY TRIPLE SPLIT!"

"TANAH PELINDUNG!"

Barrier made of earth appeared suddenly and protect Captain Kaizo, Ramenman, and Admiral Tarung from behind them.

"AKAR BERDURI!"

Prickly roots then came and charged forward, capturing the robots from behind. A blur of red lightning dashed and slashing the remaining robots leaving the broken robots in its trail.

"Woah! There are so many robots here!"

The three looked up and saw Boboiboy Thorn hanging from one of his prickly roots. His green eyes glanced around in awe with a big smile plastered on his face.

"Thorn, it's not the time for goofing around." Halilintar said coldly, coming from behind them with his arms crossed on his chest. His red eyes stared at Thorn who's still hanging upside down with his prickly vine.

Boboiboy Gempa then came running toward them. "Are you okay?" He asked to Admiral Tarung, Captain Kaizo, and Ramenman. Worried plastered on his face as he stared at the three of them.

"We're okay, Boboiboy. Thanks to you." Captain Kaizo pat Boboiboy Gempa on his shoulder.

Gempa let out a relief sigh before glanced around him. His eyes caught Halilintar and Thorn talking a few meters away from them. Gempa (Or should I say Boboiboy) smiled at the sight before he turned to look at Captain Kaizo.

"What's happening, Captain?"

Captain Kaizo glanced at Ramenman from the corner of his eyes before stared at Boboiboy Gempa again.

"One of most wanted criminal decided to attack us to steals our power spheras." Captain Kaizo replied.

"TAPOPS most wanted criminal? We thought that only Gijimo was TAPOPS most wanted criminal." A cold voice said.

They turned to look beside them and saw Halilintar approaching them with his arms crossed on his chest. Thorn also following behind with a small step on his trail.

"You hide something from us, don't you?" Halilintar narrowed his red eyes dangerously. Actually he saw when Captain Kaizo and Ramenman exchanging stare to each other earlier.

Thorn and Boboiboy only stared at Halilintar in silent. Thorn's smile already faded when he arrived and stood next to his oldest brother to stared at the three people in front of him.

Ramenman sighed. "That's right. Gijimo was TAPOPS most wanted criminal. But only for TAPOPS. What we meant is 'The Whole Galaxy' most wanted criminal."

Halilintar seems to narrowed his eyes even more and glared at Ramenman. "Why didn't you tell us this?!".

Thorn looked at his owner who's controlling the earth element with worried eyes. 'Please be safe' He thought.

Thorn tugged at Halilintar jacket to stop him before he lost his temper. Halilintar sense a small movement looked down and saw Thorn's tugging at his black and red jacket with worried eyes.

He sighed letting out all his anger and worry before felt someone patting him on his left shoulder. He looked back and stared at Boboiboy in Gempa's form smiled at him.

"Captain, I'm sorry for Halilintar rudeness. But he's right. Why you didn't tell us this?". Boboiboy ask.

Before Admiral Tarung could answer the question, a sound of laser being shot accompanied with yell cut him off.

"TEMBAKAN SUBVERSOR!"

___________________________________________

Oh my.. who is the new enemy?? And what their 'another' motives??? FIND OUT ON THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!( ᗒᗨᗕ )