31.

Maraee

"Damn I cant get a apology" I heard from behind me

"no" I said getting the drink and going to the chip section

"so its like that" he said looking down at me

"been like that now stop following me" I said looking for what chip I wanted to get

"how you know I ain't want chip too" he asked tilting his head a little

"leave me alone" I said paying for my stuff

He said something but I didn't want to hear it. I got in my car and headed to school. I got there and few minutes before the bell rung. Right now i'm just looking through some notifications that I didn't check this morning. Most of them where people tagging me in the party that we having on Wednesday. That's remind me that I have to go to the mall tomorrow. I would go today but the mall don't be the move on Monday's.

I turned my phone off and started to talk to Rod since the teaching ain't doing what she supposed to be doing. I ain't have a problem with it because my grades are good.

2rd period

I got to my second period earlier just like everyday since it was like 3 doors down from my first period. As usual I took a seat in the back cause you cant really fail this class. I liked to keep a low profile at school but out of school oh bitch i'm acting the fool in them streets and who gone stop me?? Im weak but most people think i'm shy and quiet but they gone see the other side to me on Wednesday i'm promise. Right now i'm cooling I don't have any negative around me and i'm feeling good.

Quan came and took a seat next to me and handed me the baby. He trying to be dramatic and tryna make it seem like the baby been stressing him out.

"ughhhhh" he let out a long sigh

I ignore him

he did it again and again until I finally said something "boyyy you got asthma or something"

he rolled his eyes "no you just ain't taking care of yo baby or showing us no type of affection" he pointed to him and the baby

"fuck you and this-" I stopped when I saw the teacher giving me a glare

He laughed "what were you saying"

"I was just saying how fun it was being you babymama"

"can't believe that cause I feel like the babymama" he patted his head like girls do when they head inch but didn't want to mess it up

I just laughed

A few minutes later Jace walked in. I forgot he had this class damn. Of course he got yelled at by the teacher for being late. He started walking my direction but I guess he seen Quan and went to the other side of the class room. Damn I hope he ain't upset. Welp i'm straight so that's all that matter!