Bonus Chapter IIII

Okay. Last one and the book is really over.

Madison
1 hour later

"You okay, mija?" One of Gi's aunts spoke as we all sat in a circle in our pull out chairs.

"Yes, I'm fine. I'm just glad that's over." I expressed, considering Ms. Lucia was gone now and Gi had finally calmed down.

Once she realized we wanted nothing to do with her and she wasn't allowed to see Morgan, she'd ended up leaving in tears. I felt so horrible but there was nothing that I could actually do anymore.

Gi was strict on his feelings and though Morgan was mine too, I would never go against him when he was only protecting us from someone who'd did everything in their power to hurt me.

It wasn't worth it. But it didn't change the way I felt.

I felt bad.

"Giovanni ass don't play about y'all." Nat spoke up, making everybody laugh and I smiled to myself, seeing Gi and his brothers playing basketball on the courts again.

"Right." I rolled my eyes playfully, taking my eyes off of him and looking across the field to see his abuelita holding a sleeping Morgan.

"I'm just happy she gets to meet her great grandma and grandpa." I expressed, speaking more to myself but they chimed in too.

"Yeah, that's good."

"I think my brother will come around one day since Morgan will probably be on his ass about it once she gets older but it's still fresh now.." Nat trailed off and I nodded my head, looking down at my hands.

"You just have to give it time, boo."

"Shit, well atleast it's only one of her grandmas and not her whole father." Izzy spoke up, making everybody look to her while she held her sleeping son.

"Stop." One of Gi's aunts spoke up and she shook her head.

"I'm just saying, be thankful, Madi. You got the good one, Teo's not seeing this baby, ever." She went on saying and I actually took that and ran with it because things could definitely be worse, considering her and Mateo's situation.

He wasn't allowed to see their baby at all but still they had to see each other at family functions because of their son. I knew it had to be hard.

"Yeah. You're right, Izzy." I nodded my head, counting my blessings.

"Wait. So how many months pregnant are you, Madi?" Someone spoke up, trying to change the subject and I responded with two. 

"Aw." They cooed, I smiled to myself.

"Giovanni isn't letting up, huh?" They joked, making every body laugh.

"Nope, no time soon." I admitted honestly.

"Hold on. So what are y'all hoping for?" Another person asked and I shrugged, considering I didn't care.

"I mean, I don't really care. I just want a healthy baby but you know Gi.." I trailed off, flagging.

"Oh yeah, he wants that boy." Izzy smiled and I nodded as everybody chuckled.