March Break Last Part

The rest of the week consisted of hours on the beach, whether it was to spar or to have a break from endless research and countless moments of stress. Honestly, any sort of tests they have taken don't hold a dime to what kind of stress they're feeling with the proof the Ember was back.

A few months back when they first planned to take down Ember it was from the information provided from past experiences. But, in this case, they only met them once. In the air. Like not even on the ground to have a proper fight, though that served to be in their favor.

Considering that 3 people almost died.

yay.

The 2 pilots woke up on day 4 still very much under the weather. The tonics were working at slowing down the poison, even so, they still didn't know what type of poison it was. It could be a new one that stemmed from her ability itself which would mean the only way to heal from it was from a healer aka Elaine.

The rounds she made to heal the two were effective if a bit slow. Healing someone from poison was actually harder than from an actual wound for Elaine. Because poison kills/hurts biotic things by entering the bloodstream of said thing.

On the bright side, the near-death experience made for good motivation in training.

Everyone was training hard even though it should be their "March Break". When they took breaks it was usually to then research the new Ember group.

Isen renamed Ember to Sadistic Royals. 'Royal' as in royal pain in the butt (Isen found it very funny) and the shade of blue the Ember logo changed to, royal blue. 'Sadistic' as in they tried to kill them. It made sense for the name to change, the way they allegedly killed wasn't technically with fire considering that they all had different abilities. Only one of them had a fire ability.

Surprisingly, the name made sense. Ember was first created to kill off heroes that defied the hierarchy and it was vanquished. Hierarchy meaning that the 'Royals' stayed at the top while the 'peasants' stayed at the bottom.

Now, the new "Ember" is finishing what it started. The Wellston students presented the largest threat to them, and, who said that they didn't want revenge?

Anyways, after dwelling on that thought for a good while, the teens wanted to spend the last day in bliss. No worrying about the corrupted hierarchy and more on fun, adventures, and romance.

Let's go one couple at a time, shall we? (Honestly, this is like 4 one-shots in one chapter)

Isen is saved for last since he's..... well he's seven-wheeling................. wait nvm he's ninth-wheeling all of them. Not seven, I forgot about Darren and Leilah for a moment.

Poor Isen.

That's not to say he doesn't have a special someone....................kind of.

John and Sera

"Are you sure it's a good idea to leave us alone to try to, attempt to make bubble tea?" John asked Sera apprehensively. Sera shrugged and started to pull out random things from the many cabinets in the kitchen. They could have the chef make anything. Anything!

And, she wanted them to attempt to make bubble tea without accidentally killing themselves.

Sera came up with the idea of trying to make boba by themselves, as in not buying it like any regular person would, or at least the person/people making boba can actually cook. John could only make 3 things in the world; instant ramen, coffee, and toast(?)