First outing of the palace

"........." = talking
'........'  = telepathic
............. = timeskip

Ariana's pov

"Let's try this one. They said we shouldn't miss this one too. This looks also good."

Look at how lucas is looking at athy

Look at how lucas is looking at athy. If I don't know about him, I'll just think of him as just an innocent? boy who has fallen in love. Don't look at my athy too much. You'll build a hole on her.

We're currectly out of the palace secretly and exploring the town. This is actually the first time I've been outside both in my past and currect life. It has been a long time since I last fangirl athy because I was too busy with other things.(jennetty, debut,..etc) Let's enjoy today without thinking anything.

That is what I thought a second ago but.....

"Jennette, we should head back now."

"What are you talking? We still hasn't bought the most importance thing."

Isn't that the voices of ijekiel and jennette? I look at the source of the voice. Sign.....who would have thought today is the day where jennette would buy a ribbon for athy? And she met with anastasius for the first time. Goodbye! My fangirling plan.

"Let's get going then. I heard there is a ribbon shop nearby."

"Yes, let's go!"

When they leave, athy express her relife.

"I thought we are going to get caught."

I get up from my seat and prepare to follow them. Last time, I couldn't meet anastasius. This time, I'll find him without fail. But if I'm near lucas, he won't come out so.....

"Athy, I'm going look arund a little."

"Huh? You are going alone? Aren't you eating anymore?"

"No, I'm full. Let's meet again at the bird shop from ealier."

Like that, I got up and before leaving I mouth to lucas.

'I'm gonna find anastasius.'

Lucas seem to understand what I mean seeing he nod at me. And I follow ijekiel and jennette to the ribbon shop. But while I was following them, ijekiel frequetly looks back at the direction where I was.

It seem he notices I'm following them. He is quick wit. I should change my direction for a bit and I'll follow jennette after that. I change my direction toward the bird shop where athy would be.

"Wow! This bird is so pretty."

"This is a blue bird. If you train it well, it can act as a carrier pigeon."

I look at the blue bird athy was looking from behind. Umm...isn't that bird that ijekiel gift to athy in the story?

"It's pretty."