25

It's been a week since Taehyung and Jungkook went to Hawaii.And today they are preparing a surprise for Namjoon and Seokjin's 3rd anniversary. They were putting up some flowers on the side some rose petals scattered everywhere.

Then Taehyung called Namjoon...

On the phone:

T: Namjoon hyung?.... Yeah can you please come to the mansion in 10 please.

N: okay ill be there...

After calling him, Taehyung went back inside to the mansion, he waited for Namjoon at the door. After a couple of minutes Namjoon arrived wearing a pajama and a shirt.

T: what are you wearing?

N: uhmmm.... Clothes?

T: no I mean... Its your anniversary with Jin hyung, why are wearing this?

N: oh for that? We just decided to go on a date tonight and eat dinner.

T: You know what? NO. Don't go to dinner tonight.

N: why?

T: just.... Follow me.

Then Taehyung drag Namjoon to the garden. When they arrived Namjoon got surprised, he didn't expect that his friends will plan this. But he got confused on the sign 'will you marry me'.

N: what's all this Taehyungah, you know I can't marry Jin, even if I badly do. Same sex marriage is not legal to our coun-

Before Namjoon could finish his sentence, Taehyung handed him a browm envelope.

N: What's this?

T: check inside and read the paper.

Namjoon red the paper, and a tear have fallen from his eyes, he looked at Taehyung and suddenly embraced him with a brotherly hug.

N: Thankyou! Thankyou so much Taehyungah, you don't know how happy I am! Thankyou to you too guys.

T: of course hyung this is everyone's gift for the both of you. You guys deserved it.

Y: yeah Joon, we can all benifit in this same sex marriage law anyways.

Jh: what are we waiting for, group hug!!!

With all of them did a group hug, but then Namjoon remembered something, he didn't have the ring to propose, neither have a suit.

N: wait I forgot two things! The ring and the suit.

Jk: here you go hyung. The ring. And your suit its in the guest room all ready.

Namjoon looked at the small pink velvet box, and found the ring he's been keeping an eye for. Then he looked at Taehyung with wide eyes. Taehyung just smiled at him and said.

T: hyung do you remember when we were out buying necklace for my mom, a year ago? And you looked at that ring and said "someday, Jin will wear this ring, and I'm gonna get down on my knees and ask him an us forever". I felt that hyung, you do love Jin hyung.

N: I - I don't know what to say.... Thankyou Taehyungie for giving me the opportunity to marry the love of my life, and be lock to him. I owe this one to you.

T: You don't owe me anything hyung.... Helping me in being a leader is enough to pay all these....Now go get change and ask the love of your life a forever.

With that Namjoon went into the gest room, he got freshen up and changed into the suit. While Jungkook and Jimin piled up Jin from their house.

An hour later Jin arrived at the mansion with Jungkook and Jimin. He was confused on why the three of are wearing tuxedo.