Chapter 22

Rossy Pov

It has been 1 month since I was here. I had joined the Infirmary. It was well maintained. I had called Alpha and Liam a few times.

Today was Saturday hence I have a holiday.

The head doctor of Royal pack was here today. So mom said me to take leave for two days. The patients here were lot more than back in white moon.

And the rogue attack from few months was not helping the problem. Everyday some warriors get attacked. But none get killed. They just slip into a temporary Coma.

After taking a hot shower. I went towards the bed well I was exhausted.

Sam was not here today because he had to go with king for a meeting at another pack. I have been trying very hard to make a conversation with him. But it lead to nowhere. 

Every time either he would snap at me or ignore me.

Ruby has not still talked to me.

It was already dark. The wind was blowing very hard outside.

I went near the window to close it. Suddenly a figure went outside the backward. It was wearing a black hoodie.

Roy.

Why he is sneaking. I decided to follow him.

I sneaked to backward to follow him. I had hidden my scent with a special perfume.

We had already crossed the border. After walking for some more hours a rouge came out.

I hide myself behind a large tree.

"So you came." he said.

"Why are you hurting my pack members.?" Roy said.

"Why should not I? I want you to leave your throne." What the hell.

"You know your promise. I came here leave the girl." Roy was getting furious.

"Oh big bad Future Alpha King. I am a man of my words." he clapped his hands.

Two figures came out of the forest. They were holding a small girl. She was the same one who brought flowers for me. Because I treated her Mom and Dad. Both of them were pack warriors and they got injured during the fight. She was unconscious.

Suddenly The rogue injected something in Roy's neck.

He tried to fight but the other rogue hold the knife near the girl's neck.

"kill the girl." The rogue said the moment Roy's body went limp.

He ran away with Roy. Just before they were able to put the knife.....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Roy is now with rogue.

Will he be able to help the girl.

I decided to update before exam. I have my paper after one hour till then enjoy..

Ciao