S1: Chapter Seven - The Need To Help Others

A/N: Hey guys! Hope y'all enjoyed the previous chapter. This chapter is a bit more lighthearted, with some touching moments at the end. Well, at least I tried my best to make it touching.

Anyways, please enjoy this chapter! 

Thank you for all the support guys! Have a great day!

~~~~~~~~~~

Normal: Korean

Bold: English

Underline: Japanese

Italicized: Thoughts

~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Shinji?" Soojin called out to the young man. He currently just got back from the mall, a little sweat dropping down from his head due to the heat. Soojin couldn't help but chuckle lightly at his dead expression. "Not used to the heat?"

"I'm Canadian... I'm more used to the cold" Shinji replied with a hoarse and tired voice. He placed the bags on a table just outside the trailer where the girls did their make up. Luckily, there was a mini-fridge underneath the table. The young man groaned, dropping down on his knees and opened the fridge.

"How much stuff did you buy?" Soojin asked not looking at Shinji. When he didn't answer she turned to him with a raised eyebrow and was shocked. "Yah! Why are you sticking your head in the fridge?!"

"It feels sooo gooood..." Shinji cooed, feeling the cold air hit his face. His blissful period was suddenly gone when Soojin came up behind him and yanked him away from the fridge.

"Yah! You're going to let all the cool air out!" Soojin scolded, but Shinji just had a relaxed face on. 

"That hit the spot" He smiled, giving the manager a thumbs up.

"Aish... This guy" Soojin playfully hit his shoulder, the two sharing a quick laugh.

"So?" Shinji began, changing the topic. "You said you wanted to talk about something?" 

Soojin curled her lips. She had everything planned out in her head but she was still nervous about saying it. Nonetheless, it had to be done. She nodded her head and looked at the trailer where the girls were currently doing their make-up and wardrobe. 

"Come on. Let's talk over there" Soojin suggested turning to one of the picnic tables set under a tree. 

Shinji raised an eyebrow, a little anxious about what she needed to talk to him about. Generally, these type of conversations can go on of two ways. Fired, or a promotion. Though, Shinji couldn't really do anything about it, he just took a deep breath and followed Soojin to the picnic table.

When the two arrived at the picnic table, Soojin stopped, her back facing Shinji. With a sigh she began. "There's no easy way to say this, so I'm just going to say it" She said turning around to face him. 

"Oh no..." Shinji began, making Soojin turn around, looking at him with a confused look on his face. "You're going to fire me aren't you?"

"What?" Soojin answered, now it was her turn to look shocked.

"Oh no... It's pizza time all over again..." Shinji clutched his head remembering the times where he got fired as a part time worker. From Tim Hortons, Domino's, Walmart, etc... 

"Pizza time?" Soojin raised an eyebrow, not knowing what he was talking about. The manager shook her head as things were getting off topic. "No, no! You're not getting fired"

Shinji breathed a sigh of relief, and walked over to the picnic table, dropping down onto the seat. He leaned back with an expression of bliss. "Oh... Thank god..."