Chapter Eleven

Here I am again. My finger is okay again an I have a few new ideas, so everything is good right? The dedications will be in a chapter at the end of the story, because i kinda lost count of them. But, here is the new chapter so enjoy. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~. Chapter Eleven. Jade POV. I woke up at four o clock with my hea on Eric's chest and his arm around my waist. Deciding that i needed new clothes from my apartment, I wriggled my way out of his arms and went to take a new pair of black jeans, a black top, my new combat boots and my favorite black learher jacket with dark red accents. After i finished showering i went back to Eric and tried to wake him up. I managed to get quietly to him, without making a sound but when i shook his shoulders he grabbed me and pulled me down onto the bed. I sighed and he said: "Jade, go back to sleep." His voice was still sleepy and husky and so damn sexy, but we had a mission. To complete so i wriggled myself out of his arms again and pulled the covers with me. "Okay, okay , I am standing up." He said grumpily. i smiled in triumph and waited in his living room. After maybe ten Minutes Eric ws finished and we went outside to meet Four. Eric was still grumpy and complained about seeing Four so early in the day. When we reached him Four was well hidden in the shadows and we went over to him. "You have any idea what they are doing down there, or better how to stop them?", I asked and Four turned and frowned when he saw Eric and Me. "Why would you two care?", he asked. "Maybe because we aren't as bad as everyone seems to think? Maybe because Dauntless is our home?", Eric asked. Four looked at him as if he was wanting to burn Eric alive and Eric looked nothing better so I quickly stepped between. "Please, can't we work together to figure out how to stop this mad nonsense?" The two looked at each other and nodded. i sighed happily and we went to grab something to eat and discussed our ideas meanwhile. After breakfast we were not the slightest bit further, the discussion ended in playing along with Jeaninne's plans until we could figure out the weak point in it. Eric and I went the training center and worked out a bit, then we went to the mental training stage and watched the initiates. After every initiate was through we walked back and talked about our experience in there. "And what wa your worst fear?", it sounded stupid, that we have known each other for so long and he knew my worst fear but he hasn't told me his.
"It was metaphoricall. it was something about killing persons who I care about very deeply, if i got it right." I gave Eric a quick kiss and said: "Thank you for telling me." He kissed me back and told me that it was no problem." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry that the format is shit, but i am used to android and the battery from my phone died thursday so i am writing on my Ipod and i am not used to it.
Hope you enjoyed the new chapter.
Bye
KillerQueen47