Reacts pt2

A/N (thank you guys sm! I saw that when my chapters are read only like 4-7 people are there. Also I apologize to the people who think I was being ungrateful, I honestly thought that no one was reading because Im barely even able to post anymore and usually I can only write at 3am so my brain is melted most of the time and I'm ranting rn and you'd rather read-)
The gang will be reacting to
One of y/n's fanfics!
A- hey y/n?
Y- yes Alberto?
A- what's this *holds up an old fanfic you wrote*
Y- WHERE.... On god's green earth did you get that?!
A- found it~ *he began reading it* a shadow of a tall muscular figure towered over me.... Senpai- (nah I'm just kidding.)
Alberto.... I stared longingly at his abs-
Y- NOPE! *yoinks the papers out of his hands* nope nope nope nope nope nope nope.
L- I thought it was good *snickering*
Y- I will END YOU-
*y'all start playing monkey in the middle and you aren't exactly proud to be the monkey*
Y- GIVE *hop* IT *hop* BACK!!!!
L- his beautiful eyes were calling out to me! "Come swim in the abyss of LOVE~"
Y- wtf- NO! Don't read more!!!
L- oh and those lips- *tosses it to alberto*
A- oh and those lips... so kissable~ why thank you y/n! I would like to think they are kissable.
Y- GIVE IT BACK!!!
A- just everything about him makes me (wet.... Sorry I just saw a really dirty movie and my mind is in the gutter rn-) swoon.
Y- Ight.... I'm done. *tackles Alberto and steals the book* football really payed off... guess school sports aren't that useless (I play football! It's awesome.Thou waseth a quarter backeth)
A/L- awwwwwww
Y- NEVER AGAIN.... I will grant you mercy this ONE time-
L- FINE. But I memorized this one part... "oh how I'd love to be under him right now..."
Y- *unholy screeching*

A/n (Ight ik this was short but I am writing this while cleaning so back tf off- also! Do you like Melanie Martinez? And if so what's your favorite song?alright. BYE MY LOVLIES!!!)