Chapter 26

Wen Yu still kept his expressionless expression on his face, and he couldn't see the panic in his heart for a moment.

However, Chi Zhengzheng's reaction was far beyond everyone's expectations. She was neither afraid to blame Wen Yu nor happy, she rushed towards Wen Yu...

Take his hand and run out!

Wen Yu was taken aback for a moment, and subconsciously followed, the two of them quickly disappeared from the sight of everyone.

Behind, An Qinru and others still stared at Liu Yuxiang who was moaning on the ground.

The manager and the security guard were also stunned. Chi Zhengzheng's run seemed to have awakened everyone. The manager hurriedly sent someone to carry Liu Yuxiang to the hospital.

"Don't touch your hands, be careful, hurry!" the manager greeted.

He has experience!

It is much faster to send people directly to the hospital now than to call an ambulance.

And he also has a professional car and professional manpower here to ensure that people can be sent to the hospital in the fastest and best possible way.

After all, he has done a lot.

After he finished, the manager shrank his neck again in fear.

Although the Liu family must be looking for Wenyu, although he is wronged and indebted, he must be scolded by the boss.

Ugh.

"This Wen Yu... how dare he?!" An Qinru exclaimed after returning to his senses.

Wen Yiran's face was calm, his face extremely ugly.

Next to him, Wen Sisi was worried and secretly happy. Hearing An Qinru's words, he subconsciously said: "Wen Yu is protecting Chi Zhengzheng, what's the problem? You are very close to each other Zhengzheng sister, but how did you look at others just now? Bullying Chi Zhengzheng? Seeing that Chi's family knows, what kind of face is there for you!"

She didn't hate An Qinru so much before, but the relationship was very good. Since Chi Zhengzheng's car accident, the more she looked at An Qinru, the more bored she became.

An Qinru's face changed, her eyes reddened: "I don't have..."

Wen Sisi was too lazy to care about her, and went straight out.

"Brother Yiran..." An Qinru looked at Wen Yiran.

However, Wen Yiran was looking at the direction Chi Zhengzheng and Wen Yu were leaving, slightly lost, and did not hear her.

An Qinru's eyes were darker, and hatred flashed across her eyes.

Just now, Wen Yiran clearly wanted to help Chi Zhengzheng several times!

But thinking that Wen Yu had just folded Liu Yuxiang's hand, the corner of her mouth was raised slightly.

The Liu family will definitely not give up. This is their precious son. Even if there is a mistake, the Liu family will definitely avenge him if he breaks his hands.